Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Request for politics-free administration when it comes to player names (RE: Z--)

More
1 year 11 months ago #34469 by Deleted
No. Play somewhere else if you don’t like it.
  • Tom Tucker
  • Tom Tucker's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #34479 by Tom Tucker

No. Play somewhere else if you don’t like it.

You may have some misunderstandings about that particular military unity. It has an interesting historical background as can be seen here: 
(that's a non-political military history channel by the way).

The mainstream media Sky, as well as YouTube, are fine with having an interview with a modern day Azov officer here: 

Indeed the general consensus seems to be that they are bravely resisting Russian aggression right now. Whatever our view on that though, we don't have to be uncivilised to each other over this. I have no ill will towards HOG gaming. I simply ask you to reconsider a blanket ban of a word that someone somewhere possibly responded to in a kneejerk manner. 

• =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 11 months ago #34481 by =HOG=Justice
You're just wasting your time, honestly. It's not going to happen because people cannot be civilized in the server.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
1 year 11 months ago #34482 by Deleted
I did consider it, and the answer is no.
  • Tom Tucker
  • Tom Tucker's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #34489 by Tom Tucker

I did consider it, and the answer is no.

What actual problem do you believe would arise from allowing players simply to use names (and/or clan tags) of their choice without admins moderating them based on their own political opinions?
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Tom Tucker. Reason: ()
More
1 year 11 months ago #34491 by Deleted
You asked me a question and I answered it. This wasn’t meant to be an ongoing Q&A. sorry
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds