Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

MERK and all clan boys out of ADM

• MOPA
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #30701 by MOPA
MERK and all clan boys out of ADM was created by MOPA
  I was just playing (2 minutes ago) on Kashan.Got the tow humvee and got a "little treat" from MERK-Sexy saddan: (do you know this humvee is the tow humvee MOPA). I said: "Does it belong to apc? Im coming back to main". Noone responded me. I asked on the !R comand and again noone aswered me .I got a shut up from other adms(also MERK of course)Then i asked on all chat and Aquila answered i could get it.I went to west side of map, killed 2 tanks and 1 aav and 1 superfob...MERK Wankenstein usesd tank (entire merk clanboys on tank squad) and teamkilled me and destroyed the TOW humvee...I report him... instead os do justice they keep silence... when i reported again I got treats like shut up and play from, agaIN, NO SUPRISE, the merk adms.....Thats the story for today, but since HOG stop being adm by HOG clan and a bunch of clans took power(thats the word) we see abuse of power, use of adm power to manipulate the gameplay switching friends and making superteams os supersquads.... and shuting up people who just want justice for the game... this cant go on, I bag HOG to stop the clanboys adms... not only MERK but its a disruptic behavior that folows a lot of clan boys when they are together...LIke teenagers... alone they are 1 thing..... in group they change like plagues
Attachments:
More
2 years 9 months ago #30702 by Aquila^
Replied by Aquila^ on topic MERK and all clan boys out of ADM
My man, Wank mistook your TOW vic for BTR and took a shoot, after that he apologized for his bad call. Stop being drama queen.
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds