An update on racism

• Deleted
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 10 months ago #27918 by Deleted
An update on racism was created by Deleted
Note to all players: We have updated a standard operating procedure. Racism (including but not limited to slurs, insinuations, words, terms, and context) is absolutely not permitted on our services. In the last few years, we have implemented a 2 week ban on occurrences (more lenient than before actually). As of today, all occurrences, are a guaranteed 1 month ban at minimum and are more likely to be longer/permanent. Bending these rules with misspellings will result in permanent bans as well.

We realize this is a global community, and my not have the same context as those located in the U.S. We're making these changes because that is what is right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil, =HOG=arm-off-please-help, SLATuAn, Safety_Off, =HOG=Justice, =HOG=Rageblade, R1ghty, xXsoapXx98, =HOG=thescooper, bouya_tetsu and 2 other people also said thanks.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
3 years 10 months ago #27919 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic An update on racism
Long overdue, but definitely a step in the right direction.

=HOG= Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: R1ghty
More
3 years 9 months ago #28143 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic An update on racism
Opinion: Non-head admins choosing to ban someone longer than 1 month should be dictated by a head admin based on the offence.

Question: Is 3 months excessive?
(#28136)
More
3 years 1 month ago #29108 by bobolee
Replied by bobolee on topic An update on racism
I think this is pure politics,but pr is a game,not Washington DC.We shouldn't care about this or any political topic,the only thing we care about is whether we have warriors who can win the war or not.This is pr,we only care about the game itself ,not politics,or this wonderful game we like will be ruined.We have so many problems associate with the fight experience itself to deal with,to fight for "justice and power",go to Washington ,not in the server,right ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom Tucker
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #29109 by =HOG= mongalswrath

I think this is pure politics,but pr is a game,not Washington DC.We shouldn't care about this or any political topic,the only thing we care about is whether we have warriors who can win the war or not.This is pr,we only care about the game itself ,not politics,or this wonderful game we like will be ruined.We have so many problems associate with the fight experience itself to deal with,to fight for "justice and power",go to Washington ,not in the server,right ?

What?
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by =HOG= mongalswrath.
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #29110 by BaconCody
What?
-Yes

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by BaconCody.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds