Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I just have to laugh.

• DeadEye
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1077 by DeadEye
I just have to laugh. was created by DeadEye
You wanted it on the forum, so here it is Haley. Maybe you can read better than you can speak you antisocial basement dwelling man-child. It's almost sad how pathetic it is that even a few words back and forth you're hiding in the corner like a child. I won't even bother explaining what actually happened, because in the end it doesn't really matter. Trust me, if you really mattered as much as you think you did, we'd just wait out the hour or whatever it was and get on with it. You are a delusional dictator living in a fantasy where having control over a server in a dead game populated by the biggest social rejects in the world is something important. It's not.

Funny thing is though, the guy you temp banned is almost 40; he was just playing around and so was everyone else (I hope). But the super serious 'mature' PR crowd doesn't quite understand what life is outside of their computer screen. He has a sexy younger wife, 3 kids, and makes top dollar as an electrician. Probably one of the most fun people I've ever gamed with. And no, he's not a troll; he's a normal guy that actually has a personality unlike the dead fish living out the last of their sad days in a video game. I doubt any little knuckle dragger with their speech impediment who opened his mouth to defend this drooling halfwit even has a job, let alone anything else of the above.

This clan calls themselves the 'hardcore older gamers'; I have to laugh. What a bunch of meek little girls run the show here. Try not to have a heart attack from being so serious. Life is short, smile once in a while you miserable cunt.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by DeadEye.
More
8 years 5 months ago #1079 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic I just have to laugh.
"populated by the biggest social rejects"

Well, from that smear, I can see how that includes you....
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #1080 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic I just have to laugh.
<13:11:51> "SeRiaL" pokes you: can i get some help please
<13:14:54> "SeRiaL" pokes you: i was just banned
<13:15:29> "SeRiaL" pokes you: who is admin
<13:15:41> "SeRiaL" pokes you: can i talk with u
<13:17:30> "SeRiaL" pokes you: if u were there then fuck u
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #1081 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic I just have to laugh.
We do not allow players to troll other players. U have the right to disagree but the childish name calling and over reaction is not warranted. Comparing the income, families...of players is odd...it does not mean he is better than or can troll other players based on assumptions and suppositions...not sure what bearing that has on the events. You guys can just play elsewhere and the world will be right again. Best wishes.
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1082 by Tequila
Replied by Tequila on topic I just have to laugh.
Edit: Nevermind.

Proud =HOG= Guest Admin since 2012.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Tequila.
More
8 years 5 months ago #1089 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic I just have to laugh.
whenever im having a bad day and need to smile i can always turn to these posts
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds