Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

admin abuse !

• solid_fire93
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #592 by solid_fire93
admin abuse ! was created by solid_fire93
*sorry if this place is not the right place for this topic !

Dear HoG head Admins !

i've been playing on HoG server for a while and it's the best server that give us the PR experience !

there is only one small complain that all (if not) most of your regular players have is an Admin abuser called Jevski

while im from a small community that provide BFBC2 server's and i completely understand on how is like to be an Admin

sure 32 player server are different from a 100 player server but that doesn't mean you need to abuse to control the server !

last night i joined HOG mixed map and there was no trans and i made a squad and just before i get in my Heli (map was kashan desert) i got tked by an shilka ( your spechul admin was on it for some reason)
2 weeks go me and my friend were playing and he fired a couple shots with MP5 and he got kicked with out getting warned for ''dont shoot in you main'' one of your server rules as far as i know !

why is this how you treat players that love playing on your server and with the other members
we didn't break any rules or cheat/hacked on ur server !
didn't waste any assets or anything like that !

never had any issue with the other HOG tag holder before but Jevski is abusing alot
tell him to calm down and try not to solve his personal issues in a video game !

i kindly suggest that head admins do something about this (if you guys wish to do that)
"We are a group of genuine mature gamers'' i dont see that in Jevski !

kind regards and i'll see you on the battlefield
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #593 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic admin abuse !
Your report was as follows...

!r someone shot me

then 10 min later !r shilka shot me

As i told you several times I NEED A NAME !

I cant just kick someone for being in an asset, for you as know, assets can change users, you dont want me to kick someone innocent?

And yes you broke a rule, its called dont fire or smoke in main. Its abuse when you dont get your justice right away, and its abuse when you friend gets justice right away...go figure...

0:38 GLOBAL ] Solid_fire93: admin some one just killed me with aa on our main !!
[10:38 TEAM 1 ] Solid_fire93: why ?
[10:39 GLOBAL ] Solid_fire93: shilka on my team tking us
[10:39 TEAM 1 ] Solid_fire93: !admins
[10:40 GLOBAL ] Solid_fire93: hey admin can some one do something about wasting assat here !
[10:43 TEAM 1 ] Solid_fire93: admin shilka tked me while i was in trans
[10:44 TEAM 1 ] Solid_fire93: man i swar i spawned and i try to get in heli and he killed me man ":D
[10:49 TEAM 1 ] Solid_fire93: shit aas
[10:49 TEAM 1 ] Solid_fire93: !shownext

The proper way is !r "name" is intentional tk'in with the shilka in main"
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Jevski.
The following user(s) said Thank You: solid_fire93
  • solid_fire93
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #594 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic admin abuse !
dont get me wrong man i have nothing against you !

just want to let your community know that your abusing in a way that make some player leave HOG server :(

thats why i made this topic in the first place !

anyway im glad that you answered yourself.

stay safe :D and be easy with us we are still new to PR ;)

but my friend didn't deserve to get kicked for shooting in main !

a warning is better

btw i can't find a Report section for HoG's PR server ?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by solid_fire93.
More
8 years 6 months ago #597 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic admin abuse !
I cant recall the specific incident with your friend, but its simple, the rules are your warning.

And if I punish someone for breaking the server rules that is not abusing. I really cant take your report seriously. You complain that I dont act instantly on a faulty report of yours, saying someone tked me is quite useless information. If you dont know who tk'ed you how should I`?

And then in the same instant, you complain that I do act on someone breaking server rules - so which one is it? that I am doing something or not doing anything...it cant be both.

You say "we didn't break any rules" yet at the same time "he fired a couple shots with MP5 and he got kicked with out getting warned for ''dont shoot in you main'' one of your server rules as far as i know"

Where is the abuse??? You claim you didnt break rules, yet you tell me there is a rule that he broke

As to warnings, I wouldnt get to play at all if I had to warn players for everything, thats why you READ THE RULES.

See this report for instance. www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/pr...ng-admin-power-abuse

There was 9 general warnings, several kicks and he still kept shooting in main. What would u have me do?
More
8 years 6 months ago #598 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic admin abuse !
[10:37 TEAMKILL] firemanxcll TEAMKILLS Solid_fire93
[10:38 TEAM 1 ] firemanxcll: need driver
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #599 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic admin abuse !
so, where is the abuse that your claiming?

i see people punished for rule violations, they should visit our rule page and you follow our rules and then you wont have anymore problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds