Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Gunny Ban Appeal

More
5 years 4 months ago #20446 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
Could you give me date and server of the rounds you recorded in your videos. I would like to analyze them to see if your claims hold up.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20448 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic Gunny Ban Appeal

Could you give me date and server of the rounds you recorded in your videos. I would like to analyze them to see if your claims hold up.

I'm not really bothered about you at the moment mate, you have already made a fool of yourself. So i am gonna let hog do there thing and completely ignore you. Have a nice day.

EDIT: If super asks me to give you the dates to benefit my unban then of course i will, but your just not worth my time. I lost all respect for you after you reported me. Specially after you got me banned from here and nearly prta silly boy; Also what server can i play on when you have already got me banned from one.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20451 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
i am asking. You should WANT to provide as much info as possible to help prove your innocence, i know i would.

please provide him the info he asks for.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20453 by Gunnyy
All the games i uploaded should be the same date as they were uploaded to youtube if any arn't then tell me which ones and ill tell you the dates, I Record all my games now dog actual so any game you want tell me and i will upload.

EDIT:
(drunk text)
Dogactual : Please my friend, I will tell you from the bottom of my heart that i don't hack, i just recently got a girlfriend and now i can't play in the day time as she is requesting me to do bullshit stuff (yes im 24 and i just said that). I understand that the video you posted looks really really dodgy, We had a decent relationship you and i about a year ago. I'm asking you please take back this accusation please tell hog that you made a mistake and i will forgive you completely for it.

I can't ever play this game now; because in the morning hog is seeded. I just lost my job so i don't really do anything anymore. I am high as fuck and drunk and can you please just believe me for once and take back this silly accusation. You can have access to my computer all my files, anything you need. Hog from there stand point have been a server which doesn't put up with nonsense. To them they take cheaters seriously, and right now i am struggling a lot. Please dogactual i will drop all my hate for you and i will let you have access to my computer if we could please just drop this accusation.

Even know i play with pov and how much they hate you, i will let you search my entire computer every day for the next year and prove to you that i am generally a decent player. I know your pissed off, and i am aswell. This game has gone to complete shit, hence why i have taken about in total 3 years break since i first joined project reality. This game has been ruined by hackers, and you want to stop them which i applaud you for it. Keep it up i say, If you can help the pr community get rid of hackers which have destroyed this amazing game then do it.

Also what i will do, If you could actually invest your time into removing legit hackers from the game i will stand up for you, and i will tell pov and prta myself fuck off. If you can benefit this game and catch hackers then your a good thing for this community. I know everyone has been giving you shit lately calling you out. Due to the recent reports and at the same time i am also pissed. But i will literally stick up to everyone for you to there faces and this would bring me complete shit for my reputation, but i will do this.

Just please dogactual i am asking you now, please tell hog that i am not hacking. I never have hacked on this game, the worst thing i have done on this game was teamkill a tank 9 years ago due to rage. Not gonna lie being banned from hog has made me extremely depressed, this game means so much to me please don't ruin this for me. Its the only game which i have played back to back my entire life. Please i am begging you end this nonsense.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago #20487 by Gunnyy
Can i get an update on this as people are saying im banned on hog for hacking and its ruining my reputation.
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20492 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
plz delete; edited triple post
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by DogACTUAL.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds