Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

admin abuse by FIN Daffugi. not the first time?

• Sabwarfare
  • Sabwarfare's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #32421 by Sabwarfare
Sabwarfare = Prescient
kafar halab ~15:15 cst
first off, disbanded our squad because someone complained it was a dupe squad which it wasnt. then we made a new squad and had couple snipers and arbalet and we were attacking the flag and got kicked as a freekit squad. then we got back on and before i could hardly get out of base we were warned again for freekit squad as we were going to recover our kits. then got temp banned for freekit squad before we could even coordinate again after rejoining server.

who is this guy? some child with a power trip over the internet? what happened to admin standards? I know they've been going downhill for long time and there is no admin oversight anymore but. me and my squad full of vet players and we're getting kicked for freekit? what? 

good job getting a child admin
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Sabwarfare.
The following user(s) said Thank You: graysun, migg
More
2 years 3 months ago #32422 by graysun
This guy has temp banned and kicked atleast 30 people in this round of Kafr alone,
He needs to be relieved of his powertrip asap. I purposely didn't play on PRTA, it would be sad to see them taking over HOG leadership.
The following user(s) said Thank You: migg, AN4RCHY
More
2 years 3 months ago #32423 by Torval
We had all of 60 seconds between the warning after we reformed the squad from getting kicked to then being TB'd. How are you supposed to fix anything in PR in 60 seconds, much less a theoretical "free kit" squad? Maybe no crates, maybe scattered, maybe just spawned and can't get whatever socially acceptable kit loadout we need to make the admin happy?

Absolutely bonkers admin behavior.
More
2 years 3 months ago #32424 by Torval
While not a "ban appeal" - exact same behavior from the same admin:

hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/projec...i-admin-report#32396
More
2 years 3 months ago #32426 by redline
As i said in my disc rant, the majority of the original squad was attacking the first flag, withing a few grid squares of each other, using coms, working together.  I think maybe 1 person wasnt with us. Just because we had cool guy kits, and werent in a ball together doesnt make it a free kit squad.

Never saw a warning, just got kicked, upon rejoining and remaking the squad we were temp banned, along with 4 other randoms who joined at the wrong time, before we could even figure out what happened.
More
2 years 3 months ago #32427 by Jumper|SSS|
Replied by Jumper|SSS| on topic admin abuse by FIN Daffugi. not the first time?
I second all of this. Admins should take as much care admining as they do playing the game. Very negligent of him
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds