Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

admin abuse by FIN Daffugi. not the first time?

More
2 years 4 months ago #32429 by findaffugi
Replied by findaffugi on topic admin abuse by FIN Daffugi. not the first time?
Hello,

If I remember correctly, your point of view to create second asset squad was 'for fun'?
There was a report of duplicate asset squad and my action was to disband that squad.

After that same ppl made freekit squad and named is 'admins=gays'
That provoked me to kick that squad based on freekitting, clearly that squads goal was just to provoke admins.

After a while, I saw that same guys are back on new squad 'admin=child' or something like that, and doing same freekitting what I just kicked them.

That lead to tempbanning whole squad, which is 3 hours if I rememvber correctly.

I justify my action based on the rules below:

1.8 Respect all players and play as a team.
1.9 No offensive player names, do not name yourself, or use references in-game after hitler/nazis/isis etc. as well as no character names, i.e <<>>>>//???
2.4 Free Kit squads are prohibited
2.8 No duplicate squads allowed

Anyway, Im sorry if I hurt your feelings. To avoid that in future, please follow rules.

-FINdaffugi
The following user(s) said Thank You: witek3193, Sexy_Saddam, migg, StealthyWarrior1
More
2 years 4 months ago #32432 by graysun
I wasn't involved in this exact squad just a bystander of you kicking 30+ people the same game as this, but I am curious how you can justify kicking more people in 2 games than the whole admin team did the last week, maybe month. You seriously lack discretion and do not need any power.

"If I remember correctly, your point of view to create second asset squad was 'for fun'?" I think you also said something along the lines of "kicking is for fun".

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. To avoid that in the future, please be a better person.
More
2 years 4 months ago #32433 by Deleted
I removed half a team a couple days ago. This matter is resolved, if you think naming your squad admin=gays is a smart idea. Think again.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds