Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I've been permanently banned and I don't know why

• VOlcano0
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #32667 by VOlcano0
Yes, I apologize for what happened. I did not know what the rules and laws were from the beginning, except that I read them earlier than now, but please and not an order. I want to go back and enter the server, and I promise to abide by these laws and I apologize again, but unintentionally, we all make mistakes, but it is better to learn It was a mistake. Thank you. Please reply. How can I go back to the server?
  • Sexy_Saddam
  • =MeRk=
More
2 years 2 months ago #32668 by Sexy_Saddam
Replied by Sexy_Saddam on topic I've been permanently banned and I don't know why
You were throwing nades in main and when you only damaged vehicles and players you decided to throw a few more to make sure you destroy them and teamkill others close to it. Few days have passed from this, i guess the ban can be lifted now if head admins think it should be done.

= Admin Rights Abuser =

File Attachment:
  • VOlcano0
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #32682 by VOlcano0
I did not intend to do this, and what prompted me to do so is that I was killed by one of my colleagues and I did not know who he was, so I did this act unintentionally and at that time I did not look at the laws and conditions
I am grateful to you, I am waiting for this game again, the server is beautiful and I am excited guys, thank you and I am waiting for your reply
More
2 years 2 months ago #32687 by Deleted
ban lifted
  • VOlcano0
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #32722 by VOlcano0
thank you my friends
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds