Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin report.

• Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3913 by Bulls
Admin report. was created by Bulls
Hi there hog, i wanna make this short and simple i was playing on your server, the map was Battle of Ia Drang, the map was after khamysiya ins infantry not that good of ins map , anyways we hit the end on la drang the admin did a map vote =vHc=TheFrozenPlayer, AAS won he asked us for map suggestion we asked for the good maps some over played ones also we had iron ridge,mestia, and some other not that loved of a map , anyways everyone was talking in all chat both teams, and i as a player expressed my opinion saying "the admin picked such shit maps" i said that in team chat then my game froze then i found my self on the server list being kicked i was surprised that i didn't get a warn or even a warn from the admin in chat because he was in our team, anyhow i went back to the server i asked him nicely what was the reason that i got kicked without a warn notice, apparently the reason was " enough of your bitching about maps" and i was disrupting the 50 players that were in my team gameplay by saying 2 to 3 lines in teamchat, i'm surprised an admin that have to act professionally uses such words for a kick reason , then he continued by warning me saying to discuss this on forum, he can warn me to discuss this on forum but he couldn't warn me before he just kicked me out and i was helping my squad he disrupted my gameplay, all of this could have been solved with a tiny simple warn, and i would have stopped what ever i was doing wrong, Thanks for your
[img ]https://i.imgur.com/WNuR8EM.png[img ] [img ]https://i.imgur.com/wkwmQdg.png[/img]
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Bulls.
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3916 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Admin report.
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3918 by theFrozenPlayer
Replied by theFrozenPlayer on topic Admin report.
"all of this could have been solved with a tiny simple warning"

Now, I find this part pretty interesting. Lets sum up:

1. I start a vote. AAS wins.
2. I ask for AAS map suggestions. All 3 maps I put in the vote are not overplayed and where suggested by MULTIPLE people.
3. I start the vote. (mestia, iron ridge, dovre summer). Iron ridge wins in a close vote.
4. The usual 10% of the people that cannot accept that the map they like isnt played or put in vote start complaining.

[14:32 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: kashan
[14:32 GLOBAL ] Bulls_: mutrah

5. Out of those people you are the one that just cant stop.

[14:36 GLOBAL ] Bulls_: such shit maps
[14:36 SQUAD 7 ] -BlanketLemon-: 1
[14:36 SQUAD 7 ] NOR_BlanketPineapple: 1
[14:36 TEAM 1 ] [KOF] Sovietkiller: most of the time its 1 shit 2 shit 3 shit
[14:36 GLOBAL ] Portugalmilitary: 3
[14:36 GLOBAL ] prWARs DerelictMonster: RPG CAS!!! WOOHOO
[14:36 GLOBAL ] [TFB] KillroyIsHere: all of those maps are going to deplete the server pop
[14:36 GLOBAL ] [AFO]Dagger: wah wah wah
[14:36 GLOBAL ] [TFB] KillroyIsHere: oh well
[14:36 GLOBAL ] siberian_cat: thats my rocket
[14:37 GLOBAL ] short1111111111111: omg dude leave the server or stop flaming thx
[14:37 GLOBAL ] Walter.Yeats: doubt it, only na server up right now
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: you should put more 1's in your nam
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] [KOF] Sovietkiller: in come the people that cry harder about people not liking the map
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] =vHc= theFrozenPlayer: !setnext ridge cq std
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: name*
[14:37 GLOBAL ] [TFB] KillroyIsHere: hey i'm still gonna play, i just might not like it :P
[14:37 SQUAD 2 ] shnicklefritz: !shownext
[14:37 GLOBAL ] Portugalmilitary: iron ridge guys ??
[14:37 SQUAD 2 ] shnicklefritz: !admins
[14:38 GLOBAL ] Portugalmilitary: j
[14:38 TEAM 1 ] Gunnyy: !shownext
[14:38 GLOBAL ] Gunnyy: omfg iron ridge
[14:38 GLOBAL ] Portugalmilitary: over dovre summer ??
[14:38 GLOBAL ] Gunnyy: XD Kidding
[14:38 TEAM 1 ] =vHc= theFrozenPlayer: !shownext
[14:38 SQUAD 2 ] Walter.Yeats: !shownext
[14:38 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: the admin picked the shit maps
[14:38 SQUAD 3 ] HellRanger2558: shownext?
[14:38 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: why do you even ask for sugg
[14:38 SQUAD 3 ] HellRanger2558: Shownext!
[14:38 TEAM 1 ] =vHc= theFrozenPlayer: !k bulls enough of your bitching about maps

You got angry because your favorite maps did not make it in the vote. You started complaining multiple times using the word "shit".

Now I admit that my choice of words in the kick message might not have been the best, but you my friend are the last guy on that server that should even dare to complain about choice of words and professionalism.
I dont see why I need to warn you when you lose your mind like this and start cursing in chat. The rules are your warning. You can read them on this site.

6. You then came back to ask for the reason for your kick. Let me tell you how I just enjoy those people that lose their mind and then come back and say that they just expressed their opinion.

To be honest, when I look at this again:

[14:41 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: frozen may i ask why did you kick me ?
[14:41 SQUAD 2 ] RobyVan: !shownext
[14:41 SQUAD 2 ] yesthisisdoghello: !shownext
[14:41 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: did i broke a rule ?
[14:41 TEAMKILL] bamarang TEAMKILLS Czechosvurianshanvic
[14:41 TEAM 1 ] short1111111111111: being a flame whore
[14:42 TEAM 1 ] =vHc= theFrozenPlayer: as i stated in the kick message: "enough of your bitching about maps"
[14:42 GLOBAL ] Victor_Nevsky: a guy jumped into my bush and killed me point blank .... i have PTSD now :(
[14:42 GLOBAL ] RobyVan: PTSD>
[14:42 GLOBAL ] RobyVan: ?
[14:42 GLOBAL ] [AFO]Dagger: arent you dead though?
[14:42 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: im not allowed to speak my opinion ?
[14:42 TEAM 1 ] [TFB] KillroyIsHere: was no reason to kick all o them
[14:42 TEAMKILL] Gunnyy TEAMKILLS Maxim
[14:42 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: you use bitching as an admin ?
[14:42 GLOBAL ] [KOF] Sovietkiller: thats why its called POST
[14:42 TEAM 1 ] [TFB] KillroyIsHere: but it's ok, we'l regroup STOP TALKING SQUAD
[14:42 TEAM 2 ] nestleman: !shownext
[14:42 SQUAD 5 ] sonofafirby: !shownext
[14:42 TEAMKILL] [KOF-SF]Kain TEAMKILLS [JP] Nelnoskii
[14:42 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: i just said 3 lines about the maps you could have warn me
[14:43 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: not kick me
[14:43 SQUAD 1 ] siberian_cat: !admins
[14:43 TEAM 1 ] short1111111111111: pls kick him again
[14:43 TEAM 1 ] =vHc= theFrozenPlayer: flaming is disrupting the gameplay. im not gonna discuss this any further here. complain at the forums if you want to
[14:43 TEAM 1 ] [KOF] Sovietkiller: somethin about saying the m word on this serve gets people mad as hell
[14:43 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: do you even know what flamming is ?
[14:43 GLOBAL ] truckypop: saltiness level: The Dead Sea
[14:43 GLOBAL ] RobyVan: im a black ninja
[14:44 GLOBAL ] RobyVan: nobody saw me yet,and im deep into the Vietnamese
[14:44 GLOBAL ] siberian_cat: proud of you
[14:44 TEAMKILL] Mysfit TEAMKILLS Czechosvurianshanvic
[14:44 GLOBAL ] RobyVan: nice mortars you have there :D
[14:44 SQUAD 5 ] PetarIvic: NOO
[14:44 GLOBAL ] [KOF] Sovietkiller: i too am deep into the vietnamese
[14:44 TEAM 1 ] =vHc= theFrozenPlayer: !w bulls forum
[14:44 GLOBAL ] __Alex: this map is only about hidin in a fuckig bush
[14:44 TEAM 2 ] [TF-R] MutantSpaceGoat: can u kill them/
[14:44 GLOBAL ] __Alex: fucking*
[14:44 GLOBAL ] [KOF] Sovietkiller: a mighty 3 inches
[14:44 TEAM 1 ] __Alex: !shownext
[14:44 TEAM 2 ] RobyVan: dunno
[14:44 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: i didn't even say anything ?

... what youre doing here is close to trolling, at least for me. You start cursing, get kicked, come back and start being a smartass about professionalism and the meaning of the word "flaming". o.O

Do you think when you join a server you can just attack admins and bitch as you like and then expect to be handled nice and carefully ? Really ? And after all of this you actually dare to request to be warned first ? No!
Furthermore, why do you even do that ? There is NOTHING that you are gonna change in that moment. The mapvote is done, the map is set!

Btw. I dont know what your squad leader was talking after the end of the round about me kicking half of his squad.

The ONLY guy that got kicked this round was YOU!
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by theFrozenPlayer.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3919 by theFrozenPlayer
Replied by theFrozenPlayer on topic Admin report.
Let me add this real quick: I find that pretty interesting that the only guy that defends you is one of your [KOF] clan friends.
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3920 by Bulls
[14:36 GLOBAL ] Bulls_: such shit maps
[14:38 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: the admin picked the shit maps
[14:38 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: why do you even ask for sugg

so basically those 3 lines are me bitching about maps spamming and disrupting the gameplay for over 46 people and that's a reason for you to kick me without a warn? are you serious,

[14:32 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: kashan

1 team 3 global this is normal this is not spamming because over 90 players are typing there fav maps so chat goes fast the admin may not see what you said for a suggestion so you type it again that's no considered spamming in that situation

[14:37 GLOBAL ] short1111111111111: omg dude leave the server or stop flaming thx
[14:37 GLOBAL ] Walter.Yeats: doubt it, only na server up right now
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: you should put more 1's in your nam
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] [KOF] Sovietkiller: in come the people that cry harder about people not liking the map
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] =vHc= theFrozenPlayer: !setnext ridge cq std
[14:37 TEAM 1 ] Bulls_: name*

There is a thing called sarcasm buddy, that's what i was expressing.

"... what youre doing here is close to trolling, at least for me. You start cursing, get kicked, come back and start being a smartass about professionalism and the meaning of the word "flaming". o.O

Do you think when you join a server you can just attack admins and bitch as you like and then expect to be handled nice and carefully ? Really ? And after all of this you actually dare to request to be warned first ? No!"

so being nice to you and try to talk to you like a grown man to know why i got kicked is trolling and being a smartass ?? would you prefer me to come back and start provoking and calling you names which one is better in your opinion because i asked you nicely and kindly like a man, not as a kid because kids swear and i'm not a kid, so you are encouraging me to swear at an admin everytime i get warned or kicked what ?
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3921 by Bulls

"Let me add this real quick: I find that pretty interesting that the only guy that defends you is one of your [KOF] clan friends."

i am not even in KOF i do not even wear KOF tag and he's not even defending me i have never talk to him i don't even know him ,the only one that was defending me was [TFB] KillroyIsHere which he was my squad leader get your facts right mate. also this has nothing to do with this topic i am not in kof i went to kof they accepted me then i left without even telling them 1 day after that and that was months ago because of some reasons of mine, i still don't know what this has to do with this are you implying that he also said the maps are shit but you didn't kick him and kicked me so magically that makes him my friend and clan m8 with out me wearing the KOF tag ?

[14:36 TEAM 1 ] [KOF] Sovietkiller: most of the time its 1 shit 2 shit 3 shit
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Bulls.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds