Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player Report : 'Buttermilch25' intentional tk by roadkilling

• ancian
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19132 by ancian
Hello,

I have to waste more of my time posting again because my honesty is being questionned here by 'Buttermilch25's reply.

At 3:08:15 he starts moving into my way
[...]
At 3:08:13 still moving into my way
[...]
At 3:08:11 still moving into my way
[...]
At 3:08:10 standing in my way
[...]
You can clearly see I am moving in a straight line and ancian is walking into my way.

That is an ill-defined interpretation of the facts. First, i was not "moving into your way" but heading to the choppers (i was trans pilot), that is the reason for my trajectory. My movement start before 3:08:15 (at around 3:08:20). Then you can see my LineOfSight is turning towards the APC because i heard the APC approaching. Here i had 3 options : the first two often result in accidental roadkill, these are either moving backward (right from apc perspective) or moving forward to the choppers (left from apc perspective). If i had moved backward to avoid apc and if apc had turned right to avoid me at same time, it would have been resulted in a roadkill accident. Same thing is true for me moving forward + APC turning left. That is why i decided to take the third option, stop and let the APC pass, as it is often the best decision to avoid collisions.

I opened my map after I turned the apc towards the exit of the russian main because there are no obstacles in the way. Since I had the map open I could not see ancian moving into my way.

Friendlies can be obstacles. I hope you don't drive your car this way (or do that in a plane if you have the chance to fly IRL).

I closed my map and he is standing infront of the apc.

Please someone provide a link for downloading BR files (.bf2demo), or provide a video edit of the sequence in PR, the resolution of the tracker may not be high enough to show exact locations/trajectories. I will check, maybe i have it in Barracks inside PR.

I startle and try to avoid him but its too late. Thats why the apc is doing a swivel as you can see on the tracker.

Here you are starting to become really dishonest. The "swivel" is not a result of trying to avoid me. It is a result of a turn you started 200m away from the collision zone, at 3:07:57 (more than 10sec after my death).

He didnt stop to let me pass and avoid an accidental tk, he walked deliberately into my way to create one.

Again, you trying to turn the tables. I don't really see the point of trying to be deliberately tk'ed. I think this is probably your way of seeing PR. For my part, I like PR because of the focus on the teamplay. I am very tired of these bad behaviors killing the gameplay everyday in PR and i think vanilla BF2 is more than adequate for this kind of stuff.

[...] I am turning around after I left main to revive him but then I said nahh fuck it, because why should I revive somebody who walks infront of an driving apc. [...]

Here at least you made me laugh.

"The funny part is that Buttermilch25 is an admin on PRTA server if I remember well."
The funny part is ancian comes from ante, the latin word for in front if I remember well.
Maybe you are predestined to walk in front of moving objects by your name

Being disrespectful does a disservice to your argumentation. Why it is disrespectful? Because i don't know you and you don't know me. We never talked about the origins of my gamename and i think i still have the freedom to take the gamename i want. For the record my gamename comes from "anciano" (~"old man" in spanish) which i shortened to 'ancian' after some years of using 'anciano'. Thanks for this lesson on the etymology of the word "ancian" by the way. I can add after a quick check on wiktionary.org, it seems like indeed "ancian" is an Occitan word that comes from the Latin "ante". However, i think it's in the meaning of time (= before, old) but not of space (= in front).

but how is this and me beeing and admin on prta relevant to this incident?

Forgive me for having a high opinion of what an admin must be. To clarify what I mean : i think someone being an admin should behave correctly and also give example on ANY server.

Pwner brings up an incident which is almost two months old (17.05.2018).

I didn't know there was a prescription period of two months for ban on servers.

Are you telling the Admins to deny my chance to appeal? To shut down any opposition to you? To silence my opinion on this incident?

No. These words show how little you know me. What i wanted to point out is the fact it's sometimes easy to get a ban appeal after a ban. I am neither part of HOG nor close to anyone in it.

Enough for me.

Kind Regards,
ancian
  • ancian
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19135 by ancian

it's sometimes easy to get a ban appeal after a ban

Your ban was lifted at the same time i was writing my previous reply. It is now even more apparent that my remark on immediate ban appeals was justified.
More
5 years 9 months ago #19136 by Buttermilch251
The tracker clearly shows that you keep moving into my way even after you saw me coming, where exactly are you standing still? At the point where you realized an 14 ton heavy apc is coming straight towards you? Do you behave like this aswell when you walk across a street? You see a truck driving a straight line and you decide better keep moving towards him? If so please dont ever leave your house ancian I am scared for you life.

The swivel happens at 3:08:09 right at the moment where I try to avoid you because you were right in front of the apc.
At 3:07:57 I am doing a circle for the already stated reason:
"I am turning around after I left main to revive him but then I said nahh fuck it, because why should I revive somebody who walks infront of an driving apc."

There is not a single incident where I intentionaly teamkill or crash assets for two months or before that so I dont see the point in running you over because I dont find joy in ruining others peoples experience.
Still I am the one getting a permban for an unintentionally roadkill. Sounds fair right? But keep talking about how your remark on immediate ban appeals was justified.

And if you post the BR file please post the BR file of the goose green round aswell so I can invalidate pwners claims of me crashing my helo on purpose.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #19137 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Player Report : 'Buttermilch25' intentional tk by roadkilling
i readded your ban based on pwner's post, not this one, one guy running over one other guy is not enough to keep someone banned, however, what you were doing based on pwner's post would keep you banned.
More
5 years 9 months ago #19139 by Buttermilch251
Then give me the BR file of the goose green round and I can invalidate his claims
More
5 years 9 months ago #19140 by Buttermilch251
And why did you unban me then in the first place and banned me again after you read ancians response to mine. I realy dont understand this and please also provide a working tracker link of the goose green round pwners is broken
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds