HOLLYWOOD's Ban Appeal / Unfair Treatment

• Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 5 months ago #934 by Cognito
Replied by Cognito on topic HOLLYWOOD's Ban Appeal / Unfair Treatment
I remember all of this. I thought we have already cleared this specific misunderstanding up. I was originally confused because apparently I was able to play on your server on two separate occasions after this incident and thought there was just a technical issue that needed to be resolved. I knew I deserved some punishment but thought at that point my sentence was over. Since I was still banned after a considerable amount of time I decided to come here to clear things up because I thought what I did might have been misunderstood and over punished. Now, I totally understand the technical reason why I was able to play on those other occasions but this was not my actual question. *There was a specific post where someone literally said my ban was lifted. I just feel like there must have been some rationale in my favor for someone to come to that conclusion because it's been very time consuming to fend off a lot of further, only negative, incorrect accusations since. I think I may have opened my mouth right after that post in an attempt to continue to clarify the situation and that may have put more fuel into some fire just as seemed to be the case after not being totally clear and concise in my first appeal post.
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 5 months ago #935 by Cognito
...and for the record I definitely already asked this specific question at least once in an earlier thread with no answer received.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #939 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic HOLLYWOOD's Ban Appeal / Unfair Treatment
well, reading thru the old forums i dont see where anyone said your unbanned and it doesnt matter if they did, IF they did, WE CAN change our minds. But reading the posts that you made completely whipped out any inclination for me to ever unban you. Please stop posting. You need to follow what Tequila said but increase the time.
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 5 months ago #940 by Cognito
Well, I'm fairly certain it was your previous post which simply said "ban lifted." I understand that you guys can change your mind but I'm just trying to bring to light that at some point someone did say that. Since then I feel like I have only made case much clearer. I have also had to defend myself of many other false accusations regarding this incident and others. Every single other thing that has been tried to been put on me has been denied and defended pretty easily because they are simply not true. I simply cannot stand back while I am being harassed by character destroying accusations because I know who I am. I hope that none of this other bullshit, which has all been proven to be false, is affecting this decision because it sure seems that I am being misrepresented. What else could I have said that changed anyone's minds? And what do you mean by saying 'increase the time?'
More
8 years 5 months ago #941 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic HOLLYWOOD's Ban Appeal / Unfair Treatment
Here, have a shovel, dig yourself a deeper hole
  • Cognito
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 5 months ago #945 by Cognito
Are you serious? .I'd rather continue to fill the hole you've dug for me. I've been completely honest this whole time. Every time you have a question for me, I answer it. Every time I ask you a question, you don't answer it. I feel that I have been very clear of my intentions from the get go and know that I took it too far with those other players. All that I am asking for is a second chance because of I've never been in trouble anywhere before and made an emotional, but righteous, decision based on my ignorance of the rules and support policy which I now know. One time another player was confused because I didn't know the rules of a different server that I was ranked #1 on. I just never specifically looked at them because I never had to since I played with common sense and good intentions, which I play with everywhere. I was simply standing up to a bully and I didn't wait until after school to handle it.

I come here to clarify that and right off the bat I receive harsh criticism that I felt was misdirected and based off false facts. Then I attempt to explain myself for further comprehension and ask for the facts to be presented, which they aren't without reason. I am then accused of a list of other shit based on a list of other bullshit assumptions that I since been able to continually and completely prove wrong yet I am digging the hole? Are you kidding?

If there was none of the half-baked allegations against me I wouldn't be so upset, especially the extracurricular ones. It's also frustrating because I feel that I have been extremely transparent this entire process and you guys have been the complete opposite.

I swear no offense but I see it like this: Imagine we're all in a field playing project reality. One day some players are disrespected by others and decide to stand up for themselves at a cost to their team. One of them later returned to play but learned he was not allowed to play forever because of his actions that day and the hole in field. He explained what he did and, although disillusioned, why did it but said he definitely did not dig the hole. Then, more holes started appearing and those others were also blamed on him even though there was no proof just as the first. After that, someone comes back around and says, "Here, have a shovel, dig yourself a deeper hole."...Hmmm...I wonder where he got that from?

All I came back to do is clear up the facts and attempt to reconcile. I've since learned that I did not deserve to do what I did and I admittedly took it too far in the first place but a multitude of factors, including my own negligence, created the environment that this took place in. But now this has become a hostile environment where I'm being constantly bombarded with anything and everything to try and make me seem as bad of a guy as possible when the opposite is the most truthful. I think the other guy, although technically following them, was abusing the rules in order to interrupt a larger number of players, following every other (more important) rule. All because he was not able to participate, only because lack of space. So, he decided to ruin it for the majority of us to insure he got what he wanted. I simply disagreed with him.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds