Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• TNTNiTi
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #32842 by TNTNiTi
Ban Appeal was created by TNTNiTi
Hi, just got banned like 10min for tk in main!
I know it's was stupid from me to do that but the guy or he's friend shot me in main and were shit talking and killed him to shut his mouth.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #32843 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban Appeal
The reason I went back and issued a ban for you was because the entire incident resulted in another player getting a temp ban. The player reported the incident on the forums and when I went to check the logs it does indeed show that you tked him in main. So now we're all here to get this straightened out on who started this mess. I'm sure you know you're not supposed to take matters into your own hands. You could have easily reported it. Once we get this figured out we'll decide which bans need to be lifted and which ones need to stay.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • TNTNiTi
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #32846 by TNTNiTi
Replied by TNTNiTi on topic Ban Appeal
I know dude that I shouldn't do that but the guys were really getting on my nerves they were fucking around other rounds aswell.
When I spawned main got shot instantly and I saw these two guys at helipad and start asking who shot me and the guy came to me saying "what , do u want to shoot me" and without thinking twice I did it.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #32853 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban Appeal
It appears that you were shot at first from what I can see. That still doesn't give any justification for a retaliation tk. It was also not Lazaar who shot you. Please report any issues next time.

Ban can be lifted.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #32866 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
ban lifted
  • TNTNiTi
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #32870 by TNTNiTi
Replied by TNTNiTi on topic Ban Appeal
Thank you guys, next time I'll make sure that in these kinda situations I'll report to the admins.
Sorry for wasting your time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice, Sexy_Saddam
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds