Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
2 years 8 months ago #31465 by Dusan
Ban Appeal was created by Dusan
Hello, I am Dusan

My ingame name is DusanYUgoslavia, long time PR player and former HOG member under the name P.O.S.604 in the time when HOG started playing PR.

I got banned for racism.
I have do deal daily with CMEN, THOT who always like to taunt and call out on chat me and my clanmates.
So I called them apes today because they call me bald.
I wasnt meant to be racist. 

Please unban me.

ID: d7f171bb24354134af45eb7df76fcf8b
  • [TZ] Aussie_Recon1
More
2 years 8 months ago #31468 by [TZ] Aussie_Recon1
Replied by [TZ] Aussie_Recon1 on topic Ban Appeal
I saw nothing in all chat at the time looked like that came out of nowhere. I don't think a month ban is needed but definitely a break for a day or 2. Was toxic.
More
2 years 8 months ago #31471 by Dusan
Replied by Dusan on topic Ban Appeal
Thank you for your fast reply, am I getting the sentence or?
More
2 years 8 months ago #31477 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
[2021-02-13 10:37] !WARN           performed by '=MeRk= Delete_uAll' on '[POV] DusanYUgoslavia': do not tk
[2021-02-13 11:29] !KICK           performed by '=HOG= Rageblade__' on '[POV] DusanYUgoslavia': stop!
[2021-05-05 15:04] !REPORT         performed by '420. Mig17IsMyLife': im surprised why this racist dusan is still not banned lol
[2021-06-09 13:14] !REPORTP        performed by 'PNM ChuckChuckson' on '[POV] DusanYUgoslavia': racism
[2021-06-09 13:15] !TEMPBAN        performed by '[bD] camo' on '[POV] DusanYUgoslavia': language
[2021-07-11 11:47] !REPORTP        performed by '(sics) (sic)(sic)(sic)' on '[POV] DusanYUgoslavia': toxic over allchat
[2021-07-25 11:02] !REPORT         performed by ' TheNiceGuy': this is not a report just un question... this dusan is a super racist n play here.
[2021-08-30 18:41] !KICK           performed by 'SIGMA SolidJabar' on '[POV] DusanYUgoslavia': Watch your language!
[2021-08-30 19:10] !REPORTP        performed by 'brazil Jack_Maddox' on '[POV] DusanYUgoslavia': racial discrimination
[2021-08-31 19:15] !REPORT         performed by 'CMEN zYSON': dusan racism
[2021-08-31 19:16] !BAN            performed by '[L&P] Aussie_Recon1' on '[POV] DusanYUgoslavia': RACISM is not tolerated on this server and can get you banned!

You're extremely toxic, and racist and its a repetitive behavior. I don't believe youre going to change
More
2 years 8 months ago #31490 by Nr1
Replied by Nr1 on topic Ban Appeal
I dont think its fair to blame Dusan who is part of a clan where u name the skin color, religion or what ever and we have a member to be a racist for calling jackmaddox a monkey.

Especially if you check the logs you will see that the same guys who reported him (sic, zyson, chuck ....) try to insult him on a daily basis. Always the same toxic sentences by them.
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #31496 by Dusan
Replied by Dusan on topic Ban Appeal
I am in no way racist, member of a clan which has members from every corner of Earth. And from a mixed family. Btw google Yugoslavia which is a part of my name and learn a bit of multiculturalism.

My clan mates and me get daily dosage of attacks and insults so I fight back thats the "toxicity" you are talking about. I have a strong attitude towards these people I dont deny it. And I like to speak up. Since day one good players are always a target of wannabes, underachievers with big mouth in this game who have a good round or two. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Been playing it 14 years. Seen tons of them come and go.
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Dusan.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds