Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

State of Squad

More
6 years 10 months ago #10912 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic State of Squad
Yeah right now vehicles are in a really rough spot. Like really rough. Also water isn't deep i don't think yet. i think all water is like waist high. The game has a lot to go before i even consider it to be on PR level of gameplay. But most of it has to do with vehicles and so forth.

Also inf movement sucks. A lot.
More
6 years 10 months ago #10916 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic State of Squad
Like I posted earlier I ran thru training map on the lowest grade graphic settings...then, clicked everything up one notch to see how much my 1GB (GT240) VidCard could handle. Upon restart I got the "dammit boy, you're out of memory" message. But now I can't get back into the game to dial the settings back down. Went to Squad forums and learned I could type %Appdata% somewhere...clear out those settings and start over. Problem is, I couldn't figure out where I'm supposed to type that in...tried typing it into my phone, the microwave and Mr's Dogfarts Siriux XM channel line up...no luck. So, guess I have to buy another vidcard which is way overdue anyway...I'm thinking 10GB's ought to do it? Go big or go the f*ck home. Right boys?
More
6 years 10 months ago #10918 by Pep
Replied by Pep on topic State of Squad
Dogfart,

Try to go to C:\Users\*your_user_name*\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
(If you dont find AppData just type it after C:\Users\*your_user_name*\ since it can be hidden in your system settings)
On that folder open GameUserSettings file with a text editor
and change the settings there for lower levels on the items you think can apply.
If things go wrong you can try to delete the file and try again running the game again.
Else install the game again :)

I feel your pain!
  • =HOG=Rayray2014_
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Welcome To The Great Americas
More
6 years 10 months ago #10931 by =HOG=Rayray2014_
Replied by =HOG=Rayray2014_ on topic State of Squad
Ive had it for a while and i personally think it does not compare to PR yet and graphics arent that good, also sounds+effects are real dull. i do think in future maybe will be great but not now!

Peace & Love ,
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds