The forum is in read only mode.

Lego-Boy base camping

• Salmon11
  • Salmon11's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #15110 by Salmon11
Lego-Boy base camping was created by Salmon11
Player- Lego Boy
Reason for player report---- On 1/10/18 around 4 pm Eastern Time, on black gold the J10 fighter shot down the Russian Fighter in M5 at 1800 around meter over the main base. The Russian jet was maybe up for 15 seconds at the most, since it just took off. I went to the team speak channel to consult with Eggs_bacon_Cody about the base camping and he let me change teams to find out who was camping. In my investigation, I found that Lego-Boy was flying the J10. I confronted him about the event, and he said, "I saw you and i could not resist shooting you down....Sorry." I will post the battle recorder link when it becomes available. Sadly I can not record the video of the base camping because my computer can not run the recorder software. As well this incident happen later in the game when the teams had about 200-100 tickets.
Rules broken---Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base. Do not attack enemy bases unless there is an attack flag on it.

Salmon11
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Salmon11.
More
6 years 2 months ago #15114 by Lego-Boy
Replied by Lego-Boy on topic Lego-Boy base camping
I won't defend my self but i'll tell things from my point of view and i hope it's taken into concideration, the incident happened while i was going north side of the map, on my way back towards the south as i was heading to a laze on a mortar FOB somewhere on L7 or 8 (forgot the grid), i encountred this enemy jet, on a second thought i said if i don't take him down he will by the time i get in front of him, wasn't aware i was close to the russian main, presented my apology, also dear Salmon there was no investigation because you're trying to make me hide this incident, by the minute you switched and joined the CAS squad on the chinese team, i did admit it was me.
If i'll get banned that's okay, guess we're all up to make mistakes
Kindly Lego-Boy. Out
  • Salmon11
  • Salmon11's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #15176 by Salmon11
Replied by Salmon11 on topic Lego-Boy base camping
I understand now, it was an honest mistake. Next though..... I can not forgive you.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds