The forum is in read only mode.

Gunny Ban Appeal

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20396 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
i guess if you argue enough you can cast doubt into anything.

Seeing how there is no way to 100 percent tell if someone is cheating, we use.....im going around in circles here, reread previous posts cause im going to say the same thing.

NO WAY you just saw a guy half hidden behind a tree. (first 30 secs of first video)

AGAIN, your videos NOW mean nothing, you can still be hacking but you are no doubt smarter and more conscious now to avoid looking at every single target and to make sure you look thru your scope etc.

this is about what is believed, one admin has chimed in on your defense and his proof was a "nah, he's not hacking" and when questioned on that he doesnt provide anything more than br files are unreliable to detect hackers, (even though the br file is exactly what is used in EVERY single hacking suspicion i have ever seen).

No one here is out to get you. We are out to ban hackers, videos produced are suspicious and damning just like the others that have been banned.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20402 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
I get that it looks suspecious but alot of the videos were forced and you also need to remember that this game doesn't render very well, On dog actuals videos there was a dude prone on my screen i saw the tip tip of his helmet is shot infront of that at the ground and killed him, This game is very old and this sort of stuff does happen. Also a lot of the videos produced arn't the full round, a lot of the kills i saw these people which has not been shown before the shot was paused. The videos are forced i don't understand how your still believing this,

Were basically going along the lines of were keeping you banned because your better then everyone else and we don't want to believe it; that is whats in my head currently. Because that is whats happening.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20407 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
"Were basically going along the lines of were keeping you banned because your better then everyone else and we don't want to believe it; that is whats in my head currently. Because that is whats happening."

you keep changing your posts, hard to keep up. You were doing fine until the last part, i guess we are done then. If you are ignorant enough or inexperienced enough not to realize that insulting me and others is not the best thing to do then you should get some schooling on it.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20409 by Gunnyy
Well i dont understand why i am banned, im not hacking its simple as that how cant you see this? Like it literally looks like you don't want me to be unbanned and you don't realize the truth. its a bit fucking stupid imo. I can keep replying to your posts with im not hacking or explanation to the videos but it seems you just don't care. The report has been denied on prta and people have told me its gonna be a challenge here because of you. Why are you so fucking uptight why cant you see the truth why do you actually think i am hacking?

Im sorry that the NA Population suck at this game but i don't. I know half your admins have bitched that i destroy your server every day and thats probally why you don't want me to be unbanned and your using this hacking bullshit as an excuse.

EDIT: Its like i am arguing with my father right now honestly, he thinks hes never wrong but trust me he has been a lot of times.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20410 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
so now its my fault, i guess dog is off the hook.

thing is we compare your haxoring videos to others (that prta, since they are the only ones that can say whether someone is hacking or not) that have been banned for hacking and your movements and perfect ability to find and shoot targets is similar enough to those to indicate you are hacking or that its suspicious.

i did, for you, ask haley to look at the videos and he said it is suspicious as well.
I did, for you, submit the question to ALL of our admins to comment on the videos and they don't seem interested in jumping up to say you are innocent. One did reply with you being innocent but hasnt shown us proof of his hacker catching skills to warrant us believing his statement, "nah, hes not hacking."
Another did reply that is in agreement with us that you appear to be hacking.

Now, i have spent hours on this issue, for you, that we do NOT do for others. I am growing tired of you attacking us for making sure hackers stay off our server whenever we can catch them.

Don't you want hackers banned from the servers?

Stop with the personal attacks or we will ban you from all the sites. ATTACKING your accusers does NOT get people to change their minds, it makes it even harder for you to get cleared or whatever.

PRTA is NOT the governing authority over hacker videos. They have there server and we have ours, there is a reason there are multiple servers as you can play on those.

At some point this weekend, AGAIN, FOR YOU, i will look at hacker videos that your friends over at PRTA have claimed are hacking and compare them to your hacks, if they don't seem to match up then i will look into lifting your ban.

Or if you want to keep attacking and calling names then i will lock this up and we can move on.

How would you like to proceed?
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20412 by Gunnyy
Ok, I want to apologize if i have offended anyone and also hog in this matter, I have just spent the last week on this aswell. I have been reported for hacking and this is completely false. I know it looks suspect i know it looks dodgy, But this is not the case. I have played this game for a long time and i think i am a very good player.

I want to know how can we get passed this, how can i prove to the admin team that i am not hacking. I currently record every game now because of this situation. All my videos currently with the same speculation of dog actual will look exactly the same as the video which was inputed. That is just how i play, I shoot anything that moves and my sound is incredibly high. I want to be unbanned from hog as i don't cheat in anyway and i never will. Tell me how i can proof this to you.

Would also like to add that i dont like cheaters, when i get 1 tapped or think something isn't quite right i call hacks basically all the time but this is just my invest into the game. Can we work together solve this issue and move forward. I do apologise for being heated but being accused of hacking when your not will do this to a person. Only as i have played with multiple clans over the past decade and never been accused of anything like this. PRTA isn't the ruling party, However prta do have alot of veteren players and very good players in the fact and every single person said that its just dog actual pretending to know what hes doing. Which he doesnt.

But anyway can we try to move past this find out a solution and move on?

Thanks

EDIT: Would also like to say thank you for spending time to solve this issue, i do agree hackers are a big problem right now on project reality and we need to find some way of fixing the hacking problem, I have been told 1.6 has some sort of way to prevent them from so easily hacking the game. Once again thank you for investing your time into this as i know you don't play the game as you once did and you need to look at every aspect and involve your admin team as well. Appreciate it.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds