Gunny Ban Appeal

• Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago #20291 by Gunnyy
Gunny Ban Appeal was created by Gunnyy
Been playing this game for along time, during nwa cia and everything, i am not hacking. Dogactual has put a post about me on PRTA for hacking everyone has said im not. I have played hog for a long time and this has seriously upset me, i am not hacking and its simple as that. I have always played hog and multiple people will tell you the same i play fair and simple as that. Dunno what else i could say.
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20292 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
Please read the PRTA report thread as well before you form your opinion admins.
prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf2-player-report-gunnyy.30614/
I trust the admins here to make an unbiased decision.

Gunny i can tell you that i don't just report everyone that looks suspicious to me, i only make reports when i am sure. Even though there were quite a lot of people that were very sketchy i never made a report about those because i wasn't fully convinced myself.

But honestly if you don't get banned i am not going to be mad since you are not even the worst offender of closeted hacking in this game by far imo. And the few times i played with you were cool.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by DogACTUAL.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago #20293 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
IM NOT FUCKING HACKING SIMPLE AS THAT, You have just ruined my fucking life dogactual ive played hog for along time and now im banned for your wild accusation. You fucking so wrong and its literally upset me so much.
More
5 years 5 months ago #20294 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
I am not sorry, because to me it is obvious hacks.

Going into the BR i wasn't even biased against you at all as i was watching the BR for ban slav actually and while switching players i happened upon you and just by chance saw an obvious hack moment in your gameplay.

Now i have seen many good and pro players and their succesful high K/D rounds and their gameplay pattern looks nothing like yours. Let alone the obvious moments in your gameplay that will never happen to a legit player and especially not that many times per round.

I guess you thought everything would be cool and look legit as long as you just fired the moment your hack visibilty check indicates partial visibilty, but bro, you still obviously preaim people and shoot single visible pixels, something not even the best players manage.

Don't blame me, blame yourself. If not for cheating then at least for nto knowing how to mask more effectively, maybe you should have asked ban slav for some advice.

In case you get banned here at least you will still have PRTA to play on, with your friends reassuring you how retarded Dogshitactual is and how mean HOG is. If you do not get banned, as i said i will accept that as i know that HOG is unbiased at least.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20295 by Gunnyy
Lol every admin has said no to me hacking + even Some hog admins have seen it and said exactly the same. You cant get me banned on prta so you have tried getting me banned here and they have believed you honeslty though as people have just told me this server is dieing anyway, I don't really mind now. I was heated at first but this is beyond a joke if hog wanna ban one of there oldest players and believe some fucking idiot who generally thinks i am hacking. Have at it

Hog have fun with dog actual hell be fun.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20301 by Gunnyy

I am not sorry, because to me it is obvious hacks.

To you, to everyone else your an idiot mate.

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Gunnyy.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds