• williamwallace
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 10 months ago #5750 by williamwallace
lol was created by williamwallace
In response to: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...-new-year-2nd-chance

You block my internet and you think that will stop me...

Haley and Super, no fucking way! Uh if it's not clear already, I think all of you have mental problems too! Remember when you said I was unbanned Super, what happened to that? Now you're calling me kookoo? You guys are the real Looney Tunes.

Also Super, why would I not acknowledge that other player who was causing problems under an almost identical alias as mine? He thinks he can fuck me over like you guys and defame me. LOL, yeah right. I told you I have integrity and I will continue to as far as I'm concerned. You guys, on the other hand, have demonstrated the opposite thus far. You have ban evaders and hackers on your server. It's pathetic you guys waste your time blocking my forum accounts and locking relevant threads. All I wanted from you guys was to bring the facts (chat logs/BR) to the table from the original incident, which didn't seem like too much too ask considering most everyone else has been granted that right.

Jevski, it is very disappointing that you and the other members choose only to respond to certain things I say and neglect everything else. It's also hilarious that you attempt to threaten me rigt after condemning it yourself. I also wasn't threating you then, I was explaining what is going to happen lol.

Oh, and that professional help I sought under your persistant guidance called back, he said,"tell them to professionally go fuck themselves." First, I'm calling you out for saying you've 'kept this inhouse.' On one occasion awhile back, an admin on a different server notified me of a "general warning" placed by another server after this incident. I may be wrong so if you would like to dispute this I can go into further detail. However, considering that I have been in good standing on all other servers until recently, that left HOG as the sole suspect and probable culprit. I didn't care about that warning then and I don't care now. But really? Do you think I give a shit what you do anymore? Quit chirping about taking action and put your money where your fucking mouth is. All you do is ban me from the forums and then proceed to continue talking shit about me which is pathetic. You guys are god damn cowards. What about confronting the looming issue at hand for a change? At least I can say I came here and tried to explain myself. All I have to say is, whatever you do, you better show them everything motherfuckers. I know that...

I simply intended to reconcile this one mistake and you chose to cross the line with my treatment. In honor of my sacrifice and crucifixion here, my only wish from you now is to unban everyone else, so they may have a second chance, and ask the other servers to do the same. It would be an nice gesture and probably give this community a well deserved player base boost.

For the record, I didn't partake in the activities I detailed just because of one incident that round. I remember the few rounds before having issues with the admins so realize it wasn't a random fluke on your end either. Enough was enough. Three other random players also acted and were reprimanded which demonstrates others too had issues with you guys, they acted on their own accord. This is the main reason I sought for the incident to be reviewed. I also didn't ask for the 3 rounds before to be reviewed although I could've.

The reality is you guys are losers and I'm too hardcore for you and this server which I'm ok with. Your strict, rigid demeanor is a fault and a false sense of security.

-HOLLYWOOD over and out

P.S. You've now created a ghost on HOG and he doesn't hang out with casper.

P.S.S. Best memory on HOG, at some point recently your ban list was fucked up or something and I was able to join the server along with everyone else who was previously banned. I led a wonderful fugitive/ex-con squad and was rewarded top squad honors after a win. This is your free proof of my unban concept FYI. Also proof that you're probably banning the wrong people.

P.S.S.S. Please don't comment after this with something stupid then someone else write '+1000000' after that or something like little girls on Instagram because I really do enjoy seeing how gay all of you are when you do.

P.S.S.S.S. You can't stop me.

• williamwallace
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 10 months ago #5751 by williamwallace
Replied by williamwallace on topic lol

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #5753 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:lol
I like steak.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
More
7 years 10 months ago #5756 by CAS_ual_TY
Replied by CAS_ual_TY on topic Re:lol

HOLLYWOOD over and out

"Over" = you wait for a response
"Out" = you finished (not waiting for a response)
Thats atleast how I know it
More
7 years 10 months ago #5759 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Re:lol

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #5761 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Re:lol
We slam the door on a lunatic, and this happens

Does someone have diplomatic contact with any admins on FCV? Perhaps we should let them know his true nature, and show them all the threads he made here, where Holly also threatened us

forum.bluedrake42.com/threads/hollywoods...project-reality.480/

Also being banned on FCV?? That really takes some effort in my opinion ;)
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jevski.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds