The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• Reaper
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #21765 by Reaper
Ban Appeal was created by Reaper
Hello HOG

I got banned for running over a player, I don't know what was going through my mind, I'm very sorry it won't happen again, and this was the first time I got banned from the server.

My game name is 'Reaper'

Best regards
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Reaper.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #21766 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
[2019-02-19 19:24] 5e08d6fc5b3004ccd839aced9eef1c49 CMEN 'Reaper' , trolling banned by [CRC] FORCE_____ (perm)

he will be along.

was this a teammate you ran over?
  • Reaper
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #21767 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic Ban Appeal
Hello Super, thanks for the fast replying, so I wrote 2 times allu akbar when I explode the bomb car and truck, about the
trampling I ran over an enemy I thought I got banned for that, but of course it was not necessary to wrote allu akbar so many times

Thanks for your time
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #21768 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
well, running over an enemy is not against the rules so its probably not that. and saying alla akbar is also not against the rules so lets see what he has to say.
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #21769 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Appeal
I was in that same game like you, and you drove right past the enemy FOB/ w TOW and went east, straight to our Cache.

I waited on purpose till you detonated in the hopes you would not do anything stupid.
You should be aware that the explosion of the Gary can destroy a cache if its caught in the blast. It's not like this is your first PR match.

And guess what? You just did that. The Tracker will clearly show that.

And destroying a friendly cache or attempts at it is considered trolling/asshatting if not sabotage/grieving of your own team.
I there for felt the need to ban you Immediately as I see that as a grave breach of the rules for trolling,

Unless I am directly in the wrong I do not feel like your ban should be lifted till the 2 week marker and have you reply to this thread when that time has passed.

-

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by [CRC]_FORCE.
  • Reaper
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #21770 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic Ban Appeal
Hello, I didn't think of that at the time of the incident it was an idiot move by me and I didn't saw the enemy TOW and FOB and I knew that the enemy was on top of our cache so I have proceeded to our cache to kill the enemy but I didn't think that I could destroy our cache.
Sorry for that incident it won't happen again

Best regards
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Reaper.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds