Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• Santi Gimelli
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21816 by Santi Gimelli
Replied by Santi Gimelli on topic Ban Appeal
Excuse me sir but I think there has been a misunderstanding. As you rightly say, I was banned approximately last month, "condemns" for which I take full responsibility as I say in the first threat. However, having been banned a second time for what happened to the hacker, my concern is that I would obtain a permanent ban. that's why I appealed to the ban for the hacker, not for the teamkill I mentioned in the first threat. Please understand that I do not seek to get rid of both bans, I just look for the ban to be lifted due to a false hack, and I will continue with the first temporary ban I received a month ago.
More
5 years 2 months ago #21818 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Appeal
You were banned by Super manually on request of Admin Pwner due to your actions on January 31rd 2019 for shooting and killing a Jet in Main with a LAT kit and (team)killing both the player and Asset Intentionally

[11:36:05 TEAMKILL] [La-9] Cdte|Santi.G. [rulat_rpg7_pg7vs] [22nd] Peeshcheck

Your ban from that time was and still is Permanent, and can only be lifted by a Ban Appeal that needs to be accepted by the Head Admins.
Which you haven't done so far so your Ban remains in effect till then.

This has to this point in my reply nothing to do with this 'hacker imposter' he has been banned too so he is not the problem anymore, you are the problem now however for what you did on January the 31rd.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
  • Santi Gimelli
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21822 by Santi Gimelli
I see. Thank you sir.
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21842 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Ban Appeal

You were banned by Super manually on request of Admin Pwner due to your actions on January 31rd 2019 for shooting and killing a Jet in Main with a LAT kit and (team)killing both the player and Asset Intentionally

[11:36:05 TEAMKILL] [La-9] Cdte|Santi.G. [rulat_rpg7_pg7vs] [22nd] Peeshcheck

Your ban from that time was and still is Permanent, and can only be lifted by a Ban Appeal that needs to be accepted by the Head Admins.
Which you haven't done so far so your Ban remains in effect till then.

This has to this point in my reply nothing to do with this 'hacker imposter' he has been banned too so he is not the problem anymore, you are the problem now however for what you did on January the 31rd.

Yeah hey sorry i missed the whole conversation in follow of being off for a few days, but I see that FORCE already cleared it up that he got requested to be manually from me. Links already posted in the admin thread.

Hit me up in case you need more information about that.

regards,

pwner_pt

EDIT: FYI be carefuI he is a liar
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by pwner_pt.
  • Santi Gimelli
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21846 by Santi Gimelli
Haha, no problem sir. May be he was a little rough but its ok. He mencioned that i was permanent banned on january 31rd. As soon as you are free i would like to appeal about that with you, first of all, because between the two of you i feel you are the most calm one haha, and second, since that you replied my first appeal i feel confident that i can explain to you everything that happened that january 31rd, and may be, keep the ban, but making it temporary.

Have a good day.
More
5 years 2 months ago #21850 by =HOG=Brezmans
Replied by =HOG=Brezmans on topic Ban Appeal
I banned you on Fallujah on the 16th of Feb 2019 (as shown in the ban log on the first page of this thread).

The server had been without admins for a little while and when I joined multiple people (including HOG members) immediately asked me to ban you for griefing/hacking. I was unable to verify that you were hacking, but multiple people told me you were parking your teams APCs outside the map, rendering them useless for the rest of the game.

Given that on that date you were playing with a whole squad of your clan (La-9), I don't buy that your account was "impersonated" or any of the sort at that time.

Just my 2c as the banning admin on 16/02/2019
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds