Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

im a noob

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21709 by Tyler
im a noob was created by Tyler
In game name is parker170 my Hash is 2bafd787b04af2ec514c3615c3d2e069

i was on West Falujah how ever you spell it i accidently team killed a guy while approaching the kit crate then i got a hummer thing and was guarding a road and i accident mistaken friendly for foes i was having a hard time figuring it out im sorry i wasnt trying to be all kill our team members my squad was barely even talking an admin showed up in the squad and said something to me and couldnt understand them because i dont have a mic and couldnt respond fast enough through team text chat i got kicked and banned like i said im sorry about the team kills im just new to the game and pc gaming still getting used to the key board and mouse
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Tyler.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21713 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic im a noob
[2019-02-16 16:05] 2bafd787b04af2ec514c3615c3d2e069 Parker170 , mass tk banned by PRISM user force (perm)

wait for force to answer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tyler
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21720 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic im a noob
You killed friendlies in Main, among other things like shooting outside of DoD in a offensive manner. Which are already two rules that were broken.

I do however apologise for perma banning you, on second thought a temporary ban was more fitting.

I believe you being a new player, but the rules are the rules, do make yourself familiar with them at hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

The ban can be lifted.

-

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by [CRC]_FORCE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tyler
More
5 years 2 months ago #21723 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic im a noob
thank you ill be sure to read all the rules. Once again im sorry about the team kills
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21727 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic im a noob
lifted
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds