Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
5 years 2 months ago #21604 by Quinn
Ban Appeal was created by Quinn
I was banned approximately a week or so ago, not 100% sure why I was banned, the only reason I can think of is that I was complaining in chat about a guy who was blatantly cheating (shooting us through bushes and such.) I did not receive a warning about spamming all chat, which I would listen to, though I did tell some friends that I was sick of him and was gonna seed PRTA with some other squad mates. If this is a bannable offense or if I did something else wrong please get back to me and let me know what i can do to remedy my fuck up, as I'm sure you guys understand that there aren't many server options nowadays, and I've been somewhat of a regular on HOG since I started playing PR.

Much appreciated,

Quinn (Liquid Soul)

IGN: Liquid_Soul_
Hash: f66f9537b1aaa288d726935b72fb33bc
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21612 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
[2019-02-06 11:26] f66f9537b1aaa288d726935b72fb33bc PR|RCT Liquid_Soul_ Advertising a Other Server banned by PRISM user force (perm)

hmm, so you have been playing pr for little while, then im sure you know there are rules and im sure you know that we post them and im sure you know that we post them as to WARN you not to break them, we will not go around and warn people all day everyday seeing how pubbers are too lazy or just dont care about our rules.
We also spend, time and money providing a place for all of us to play, then we get jackasses complaining about it and trying to get others to leave it for another server, thus, you got banned with no "additional" warnings because, well, you have already been warned not to promote other servers while on our server.
More
5 years 2 months ago #21627 by Quinn
Replied by Quinn on topic Ban Appeal
I wasn't trying to get others to leave the server, I was letting some of the other regulars know where I was going as we had been playing together all day. Unfortunate response to hear, but none the less I apologize! Have a good day and thank you for continuing to keep PR alive.

-Quinn (Liquid Soul)
More
5 years 2 months ago #21663 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Appeal
Okey so you are my first ban appeal ever, so I may make mistakes in what I say.

Long story short, regardless of what happened in the Server, breaking the rules makes you no better then the 'cheater' who was, in case we are talking about the same match, indeed hacking and thus, guess what, also breaking the rules.

That is NO excuse at all to even consider to Advertise a other Server when that is against the rules. It only makes you a damn hypocrite, and I hate that.
I wouldn't do the same in PRTA despite I have seen similar or worse stuff happen in that Server.

Super says you are kinda new to PR, so I will let you just go.

Lift the ban if you agree Super.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
More
5 years 2 months ago #21666 by Quinn
Replied by Quinn on topic Ban Appeal
Much appreciated lads, if the ban is lifted it will never happen again, and if the bans not, well.... it still will never happen again

-Quinn (Liquid Soul)
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21693 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds