The forum is in read only mode.

BANNED - Gunny

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20310 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic BANNED - Gunny
im not saying you have been or are being discussed on the sa forums. im saying, that info is not to be given to non SA's, in this case you.

moving on.

the screenshots are even more damning in my opinion, i mean, i dont see the target at all, so how did you see the target and how did you know to look there?

That is a question, answer it directly.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20311 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic BANNED - Gunny

im not saying you have been or are being discussed on the sa forums. im saying, that info is not to be given to non SA's, in this case you.

moving on.

the screenshots are even more damning in my opinion, i mean, i dont see the target at all, so how did you see the target and how did you know to look there?

That is a question, answer it directly.

Since these screenshots are not accurate at all, You need to watch the demo yourself. All his evidence is forced how cant you see that. Download the demo and you will see that his screenshots are silly and completely made out to get me banned when i havn't done nothing wrong.

This is his intention.

EDIT : If you actually generally believe him, that is just crazy. Literally crazy. That means i could make any screenshots of someone aiming at a bush and telling you look hes hacking. Screenshots are not enough evidence and can't really prove anything.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20312 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
you have a bias against your accuser, i can see that and i wouldnt be any different.

prta, and the rest of the communities also are biased against him, this shouldnt be the case.
prta has a bandwagon. it is deployed when needed, having everyone and their mothers sounding off on a topic like this is nothing but a circus. A person that is against you would not want to post in that fray as they would be shit talked, trashed, abused and trolled as they are doing to the accuser. They are NOT interested in finding out if you are hacking, they are interested in attacking the accuser.

Here, we only allow the accused the head admins and the accuser. usually that accuser is an admin, in this case its not and he has been given permission to post. They are allowed to send head admins pm's in defense or otherwise about the accused or provide info to the case, none have.

We are not looking for concrete evidence here, and the reason is the game would be full of hackers. Concrete evidence would be a tool that can detect hacks etc, we dont have those. Since we dont we have to use our judgement based on experience, knowledge, what we are seeing etc to make a determination that a person is most likely hacking or at least has some kind of unknown, unfair advantage.

You say, some of our admins have sided with you on this, i say who because only one guest admin spoke on your behalf, and when questioned on the videos we got no further response and he has been back to the website since the post. Not one other person has spoke up about this on your behalf.

If you cannot tell us how it is you are so effective in a believable manner, then what are we supposed to do? Just allow all hackers in?

You say you are working to get him banned off prta, for what reason? I mean its not my say or care what they do but it raises questions on what you say and do. IE. He accused you of hacking, with proof and now in retaliation you are trying to get him banned from a server.

Also, you should look at the videos, not the person making them. I have and it is very suspicious, suspicious enough for us to ban you until we figure it out.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20313 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic BANNED - Gunny

you have a bias against your accuser, i can see that and i wouldnt be any different.

prta, and the rest of the communities also are biased against him, this shouldnt be the case.
prta has a bandwagon. it is deployed when needed, having everyone and their mothers sounding off on a topic like this is nothing but a circus. A person that is against you would not want to post in that fray as they would be shit talked, trashed, abused and trolled as they are doing to the accuser. They are NOT interested in finding out if you are hacking, they are interested in attacking the accuser.

Here, we only allow the accused the head admins and the accuser. usually that accuser is an admin, in this case its not and he has been given permission to post. They are allowed to send head admins pm's in defense or otherwise about the accused or provide info to the case, none have.

We are not looking for concrete evidence here, and the reason is the game would be full of hackers. Concrete evidence would be a tool that can detect hacks etc, we dont have those. Since we dont we have to use our judgement based on experience, knowledge, what we are seeing etc to make a determination that a person is most likely hacking or at least has some kind of unknown, unfair advantage.

You say, some of our admins have sided with you on this, i say who because only one guest admin spoke on your behalf, and when questioned on the videos we got no further response and he has been back to the website since the post. Not one other person has spoke up about this on your behalf.

If you cannot tell us how it is you are so effective in a believable manner, then what are we supposed to do? Just allow all hackers in?

You say you are working to get him banned off prta, for what reason? I mean its not my say or care what they do but it raises questions on what you say and do. IE. He accused you of hacking, with proof and now in retaliation you are trying to get him banned from a server.

Also, you should look at the videos, not the person making them. I have and it is very suspicious, suspicious enough for us to ban you until we figure it out.

Noone comes to hog website or cares about hog from prta, because exactly whats happening here. Lock the thread mate you seem pretty convinced. I generally can't believe what your saying here super after years of knowing you.

lock thanx.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20315 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
you said OUR admins, our admins come to our site, NONE with tags have vouched for you, one guest admin has but posted once then crickets. What, we you don't even want to talk about your answers?

Fair enough i guess.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20316 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
closed at op's request.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds