• nipple69
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #19780 by nipple69
What a community... was created by nipple69
My sarcasm knows no bounds.

Apparently if anyone breaks any rule it gives any person with banning privileges full power to spawn kill, teamkill, and subsequently ban you. Talk about punishments fitting the crime, no warning no anything, I was firing at main for practice and not towards any friendlies...and apparently that's good enough to ban someone. I don't care if it's temporary or permanent, it's wrong....it's haphazard implementation is wrong, and if it happened to players on a general night where they have the choice of promoting an older game and keeping its fanbase going or playing / doing something more popular and current, where they feel they are doing a favour, they will peace.
I was essentially punished for BEING teamkilled, BY an admin who was the bloody INSTIGATOR and carried out the TEAMKILL on ME AT MAIN. A HUGE, HUGE rule on ANY server was broken to justify a smaller rule WHILST having not followed any procedure of action such as any verbal / written warnings in its regards (apparently I was firing "at friendlies" which is a pure lie and a reason for the admin to get a helicopter seat). Is that the kind of professionalism you guys are promoting in your server?

I've had a ban before and appeal where I've teamkilled accidentally a group while in close quarters, and even that with its circumstances the time required to clear it up though questionable at least it and the process to fix it made sense.
This is NOT an appeal, it's a frank statement, I'm not playing on a place for fun and to keep the community professional and fun.... where someone with "power" can go off the wagon so quickly, have nothing but knee-jerk reactions, teamkill and then ban while justifying breaking the server rules in of themselves...oh AND with no forewarning, I certainly wasn't team-killing or hurting anyone other than trying to be an asset to my team.
Get your admins poop in a group, and fix their ego issues, bans should fit the crime and no admin should be breaking the rules in any circumstances.
There's other server and certainly other games / things to do.
In the "real world" this would be a grievance. As I actually manage a real legal team for a living.

This recently happened as per my post time on your HOG Project Reality BF2 server
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by nipple69.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19782 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic What a community...
i love it when brand new people come in and tell us we are doing it all wrong.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19783 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
sadly, your ban was a 3 hour ban, hopefully you wont come back as you clearly have no clue.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19784 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
i see you have been banned before for rule breaking, i guess you chose to just cause problems.
  • nipple69
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 6 months ago #19786 by nipple69
Replied by nipple69 on topic What a community...
I'm not new to managing anything in real life.
You guys could use some outsider insight, as yes that specific admin was "doing it wrong", it's called abuse of authority look it up.
You can't break the law to enforce it.
Learn to use the edit button and create a single post please.
Everything you have said is demonstrating exactly the kind of egotistical nonsense that creates a toxic community.
I'm trying to be as courteous in my demeanor online as I would hope to see on the servers.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19787 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
you are not trying to be courteous, your posts are filled with insults. grow up, come back and we will talk.

if you needed to report an admin, why didnt you just report them, why would you throw in insult after insult?
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds