Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal Teunvd

• Teun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19202 by Teun
Ban appeal Teunvd was created by Teun
So, i was playing on some Vietnam server i dont know the name of, when i got TKd by someone. (forgot name but doesnt matter).
I reported him for 'Teamkill' not 'intentional tk' which pwner said, its a lie.
Well, i was loading the next map, because the round was over, and then when i was at about 90% i got kicked. I joined again, I asked why i got kicked. I got warned for 'stop trolling'.

Super, if you read this, can you please explain me, how its trolling if i ask why i got kicked? Usually if someone gets kicked he wants to learn from his fault right? So why if I ask it, i got warned for trolling? So i asked it in discord, in help and advice, maybe someone could have helped me there,
But in stead of getting helped Pwner was there again. First he lied about my report, then i said my side of the story:
I crossing the river on my own, and i got shot by ak's and m4's. Then i got tkd, so i reported the guy for TEAMKILLING, maybe it was an accident, or maybe a troll. I dont wanna blame anyone for mistakes.

So, I kept asking how it was trolling, here you have the Discord logs:
teunvd - vandaag om 15:41
Is it trolling if i asked why i got kicked?
=HOG= pwner_pt - vandaag om 15:43
you reportin a guy who tked you over a range of 1333m with a mortar shot who said sorry with "int tk"
teunvd - vandaag om 15:43
no no no
read the report
pls read it good
it says 'tk' not 'in tk', idk it was mortar because i got shot from 3 different sides
=HOG= pwner_pt - vandaag om 15:44
i did
so stop now
teunvd - vandaag om 15:44
so i just reported him, maybe he was a troll
no no
stop
you give a good respond, how is it trolling if i ask why i got kicked?
PLEASE stop
or cant you answer hard questions
i think that is it
=HOG= pwner_pt - vandaag om 15:45
alright
teunvd - vandaag om 15:45
i dont think its that hard, askin how its trolling if i ask why i got kicked
=HOG= pwner_pt - vandaag om 15:45
stop now
ok
stop now
please
teunvd - vandaag om 15:45
hahaha
nobody takes you serious anymore as an admin man.. look your responds
perm ban? for what
askin you a question?
=HOG= pwner_pt - vandaag om 15:47
i told you to stop trolling and that´s it now....you keep going on since weeks
teunvd - vandaag om 15:47
TELL ME PLS
HOW IS IT TROLLING IF I ASK WHY I GOT KICKED
IF you just said 'false report' right away, which is bullshit too, then i was fine with it
but if you keep fucking warning me for no reason, and you cant give a a good answer on my question, then wtf man

Now i got permbanned for asking how it was trolling.
More
5 years 9 months ago #19203 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Ban appeal Teunvd
Hello Teunvd,

I banned you for keep us trolling for weeks now.

You got kicked first for false report which i descripted as trolling in your case. You got killed by a friendly mortar within a range of 1133m. The guy immediatly said sorry after the incident. That did not stop you from reporting him for teamkilling. It doesn´t matter if you wrote "tk" or "int tk". Usually as soon as a player reports another one for teamkilling it only can be meant to be as intentional. And if not, it only shows much more your purpose of trolling.

Normally false report with disruptive background leads to a ban. But i thought the fact that it was already next round and I wanted to keep the peace, I will just kick you this time (also with the mind of the last weeks to calm down the situation).

You came back and started to spam the report function, also our discord. I told you many times to please stop now. You did not.

regards,

pwner_pt
  • Teun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19204 by Teun
Replied by Teun on topic Ban appeal Teunvd
it does matter if i said 'intentionally' or not. Like I said, maybe it was an accident, i didnt know it was a mortar, but maybe it was a known troll and did it more times.

Trolls can say 'sorry' too right? Usually they even do that to look more innocent.

As you know, i dont see the kick reason. I got kicked couple minutes later on my screen, because i was loading next map already. If i ask why i got kicked, because i wanna learn from it and i dont wanna get kicked, or banned, i asked why i got kicked. I completely, but completely dont get how that is trolling. Thats why i asked it so many times. If you would have said THE FIRST TIME I ASKED, 'I thought you were trolling, your report was false in my opinion', in stead of warning me, then we were good, and i didnt have a reason to ask it in Discord. But you didnt. Why? idk, maybe because you hate me and you wanna get me banned? I really dont know..
More
5 years 9 months ago #19205 by pwner_pt

Well, i was loading the next map, because the round was over, and then when i was at about 90% i got kicked.

so you already knew it by yourself before I did act or say something.

If i ask why i got kicked, because i wanna learn from it and i dont wanna get kicked, or banned

I answered you the question two times before you got banned. Once ingame, once in discord. How many times do you need to learn?

Why? idk, maybe because you hate me and you wanna get me banned? I really dont know..

Yeah its not a secret that I personally don´t like you. As you see I acted as an admin and treated it with objectivity. That´s why you did not got banned but kicked first.

It doesn´t matter from which point of view....you have to be seen as a troublemaker and that is what we fighting against. You can find the evidence everywhere. Ingame logs, Discord logs, eyewitnesses, other servers' logs.

regards,

pwner_pt
  • Teun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19206 by Teun
Replied by Teun on topic Ban appeal Teunvd
Well, i was loading the next map, because the round was over, and then when i was at about 90% i got kicked.

so you already knew it by yourself before I did act or say something.

No? id what you sayin, but i got kicked while i was loading next map? doesnt have anything to do with 'knowing' things lol..

You answered my question why i got kicked, yes, but not how its trolling if i ask why i got kicked...

I dont get why I should have got banned for reporting someone for tk.
More
5 years 9 months ago #19207 by pwner_pt
Again...

You got banned for trolling us since weeks. Nothing more to explain for you.

regards,

pwner_pt
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds