Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal

More
5 years 9 months ago #19050 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
Good evening guys,
i cant remember exactly how it came to the nading...
If i remember right I made the suggestion to the SL to simply execute squad members
if they don't follow orders and screw around.

Guess people took it as licence to screw with Ms. Victoria because of the reasons above.

Don't think he got shot/knived and he didn't try to Teamkill anyone with his nade.

It was sure stupid of him to jump that line, but I dont think a !b is necessary.

This is why we cant have nice things... i seem to play with players that take the
short-bus on a daily basis...

Cheers Cody

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hello
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #19052 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
What I have witnessed was squadmembers gathering and holding Vic at gun point. he yelled something, threw a granade in their feet and was running away from getting ''executed'. The grenade exploded killing Cody.

This was in our last cache and is not tolerable behavior as you may incentive new players to act stupid. To aggravate your situation, after being banned some of your squad members argued ''we can't take this serious''. What stupid argument is that?

I am not trying to argue that PR is a mil-sim or whatever and no fun is allowed, however, rules state very clearly that you shouldn't intentionally TK. if we tolerate you guys killing each other like that, then suddenly everyone in the server will be killing each other for minor issues or for ''fun''.

You guys are veteran players, you should know the rules. I honestly expect no more such incidents coming from you guys. I don't want you in two weeks getting banned again and accusing me of witch-hunting you or whatever because I catch you derping again.

Enjoy the game and have fun but don't act retarded.

Ban length is under head admin discretion.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Halgesson.
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #19053 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
Misclicked on the editor, please delete this.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Halgesson.
More
5 years 9 months ago #19054 by Hello
Replied by Hello on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
I fully understand Halgesson. Please believe when I tell you that I do not have any problem with the actions taken by you as an admin in order to keep the stability within the players of the server you are supposed to take care of. However, I did felt the duty of starting this Ban appeal with the objective of clarifying my situation while looking simultaneously for a less radical solution. I committed a regretful mistake and I am very sorry for what I have done.

Thank you still for taking your time and reviewing my case, I am looking forward to see the head admin's decision on the matter.
Love,
VicAnd
More
5 years 9 months ago #19084 by Hello
Replied by Hello on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
"bump"
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #19089 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal