Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

BanAppeal

• Test.Isicle
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 days ago - 6 years 5 days ago #17770 by Test.Isicle
BanAppeal was created by Test.Isicle
Hey, i got banned earlier today playing on Dovre, the reason of the banning may seem fair at first but i swear it was just an accident, i was playing as an AT and needed some ammo, so i picked up a riflemankit threw ammo to floor to pick it up, someone was going there to take it i told him to stop it, and i accidently shoot the weapon, the reason i shot was not on purpose, it was a missfire because as im playing in a laptop sometimes the palm of my hand passes on the laptop mousepad and shot the gun non stop and accidently killed the guy and got banned instantly... So if you can do something about it i would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

In game name: Test.Isicle
Hash: 865203764a86240337cb4ccc31981f55
Last edit: 6 years 5 days ago by Test.Isicle.
More
6 years 5 days ago #17774 by Bulte
Replied by Bulte on topic BanAppeal
I temp banned you. The guy you killed was black and white he found the nearest tree while i was trying to heal him. It really didint seem like an accident you were looking down at him wasting an entire clip on him and saying sorry while laughing.
  • Test.Isicle
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 days ago #17776 by Test.Isicle
Replied by Test.Isicle on topic BanAppeal
Yeah i know thats what happened but it really was an accident that ocurred at the wrong time, it happens lots of times because for some reason i am not able to deactivate the touchpad and when the palm of my hand is in contact with it it assumes im clicking and thats how most of my missfires happen. Either way thank you for replying and explaining
More
6 years 5 days ago #17777 by Bulte
Replied by Bulte on topic BanAppeal
Dont worry its only a 3 hour ban. Also as an advice if youre using a laptop you can disable it trough device manager. Done it with numerous laptops so it shouldnt be a problem, just google how to if you dont know.
  • Test.Isicle
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 days ago #17778 by Test.Isicle
Replied by Test.Isicle on topic BanAppeal
Thats the problem i try to deactivate it, it stays like that for an hour or so and it comes back on for no apparent reason and i just noticed because when im playing my gun starts firing for no aparent reason, ive searched numerous times and the problem its a driver or soething ive already tried to fix it but doesnt seem to work so ive just given up since this is the old laptop too
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds