Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
5 years 11 months ago #17741 by Dubai
Ban Appeal was created by Dubai
Game name Dubai
CD hash 105543db6816dcad83b11ad03fc74909

I have no idea why i was banned. My last gameplay on HOG is sebeneh outskirt Insurgency map, there are only 5 players in server because its midnight of america. 4 in Syria army and 1 MEC afk player, im on Syria side, we were waiting for MEC but nobody comes during 2 hours, and server was dying. Then we were play something for fun, like boxing each other, bmp racing(of course its 1 manned apc), etc. Nobody feels offensive, and everyone enjoy of this. Then I got banned few hours later.

Im wondering to know who banned me again. I belive its something personal even Discrimination to aisan players if he is pwnr_pt. I have never talk to pwnr_pt in chat or mumble, never cooperate with him in same squad, maybe he just doesn't like asian.

There are too many offensive language and discrimination in hog, I cant get exciting of cooperate works anymore from here, They discriminate everyone like Arabs, Asians, Latinos, Jews . even these people also speaking english.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #17742 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
2018-03-26 07:59] 105543db6816dcad83b11ad03fc74909 Dubai 115.205.239.1 mining repair station docks, right behind LAV, main banned by PRISM user pwnr (perm)
More
5 years 11 months ago #17745 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Ban Appeal
you never talked to me...how can you say then I'm discriminating people? xD

I was in thailand this year man, I loved it....B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rayray2014_
More
5 years 11 months ago #17746 by pwner_pt
Oh...and also a couple days in the emirates...amazing countries!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rayray2014_
More
5 years 11 months ago #17748 by pwner_pt
are you ban evading?
More
5 years 11 months ago #17749 by Dubai
Replied by Dubai on topic Ban Appeal
Great, this is my first conversation to you, I hope u are really nice person how you described.

I admit my fault which against the server rules strictly. And I apologized for that depot mining even you unban me or not.

The reason of why i was doing this is, me and my gunner was driving a 7.62mm cal. MTLB, chasing by the LAV. we hiding, running and escaping to the docks, then i mined depot with my last hope to terminate him.

I have played hog for several years, even the FreeCandyBan was the most famous server at that time. I know the spirit of this game, i'm loving it and follow it, but everyone make mistakes when really doing something. In common ways people apologize for their mistakes, and then go back to work again.

We play it together for fun, get spirit of real battleworks but abuse power. This is a game, not court or congress, once u become an admin in this game, u got the most power, everyone knows and fear of it, u don't need to prove it again and again.

This game is a small community, when people comes from arab, asia, middle-eastern and other countries got unfair treatment or language offensive from here, they just leaving this server or game. In European server like ssg, rog or veterans, people and admins are more kindly and nicely than hog, even they have the same rules.

My parents and friends told me american are gentle, sweet, kind and nice, they helping people from other countries. well, i still believe them.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds