• Quindarious_Gooch
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #17735 by Quindarious_Gooch
Ban appeal was created by Quindarious_Gooch
cd5152d963689c35b23779ca51cd1c72

Quindarious_Gooch

Tagged GOOCH

The defendant was almost squashed by a helo, at which point the defendant fired two .45 calibre pistol rounds at the nose piece of said helo. The pilot warned the defendant; "Don't shoot in main", at which point the defendant fired two to three more rounds into the nose piece before running away, and was almost instantly banned. The bullets did not cause any (physical) harm.

The defendant would argue the punishment for the incident was too draconian. The defendant kindly asks the ban be dropped if it's permanent, or wtv if it's just a few days since the defendant feels he kind of earned it in that case. But if it's the latter, the defendant would like to know for how much longer he'll be banned.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #17736 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal
the defendant should not have been screwing around in main, why are you playing the game if you are simply going to fuck off in main? Why is the defendant talking in the third person? are you the one banned?
  • Quindarious_Gooch
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #17737 by Quindarious_Gooch
Replied by Quindarious_Gooch on topic Ban appeal
This is the lawyer of the defendant.

Ok jk yes I'm the one banned and it was on Ia Drang. I was in the US trans squad waiting for a huey, or it was after I was shot down in CAS squad and had just respawned standing near a heli pad hence the near accident. I can't remember if I was in trans and the pilot was in cas or vice versa but we weren't in the same squad anyway. I wasn't fucking off in main though I was going to a helo.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #17738 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal
sadly, you dont know our rules, sadly, you dont understand pr.
  • Quindarious_Gooch
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #17739 by Quindarious_Gooch
Replied by Quindarious_Gooch on topic Ban appeal
...I've been playing for years and so has my brother (never banned from any server), I have not fucked off in main at any point, I know how to fly having started on training servers and then co-op a long time ago, I was in the right squad (trans) delivering crates mostly although I don't remember if I was currently flying trans or assisting CAS at the exact moment of the 'incident', the incident consisting of me firing half a mag of a pistol at a helo/ground in front of helo that startled me when I was drunk. At that time I was not fucking around in main; I had just spawned in and was running towards a helo. It was literally less than a single mag of a pistol being fired, all within a few seconds after being almost squashed by the helo. I explicitly only shot at the lower hull/ground to not cause damage. Regardless of whether I was in trans or cas, I was in the right squad (duh) and was gunning, not piloting, in the cas squad. I have specifically said I was wrong and will not do it again and that it's perfectly reasonable to temp ban me because I was wrong. But if I get PERMAbanned for firing three rounds at the hull of a helo that almost squashed me I must ask, is this ban for something else and if so what? Would love to clear up the confusion mate.

To clarify further what I was banned for:

T+0 seconds
I spawn in as US on Ia Drang, probably in trans squad (or going to switch back to trans in a second) and run towards helo

T+10 seconds
a helo rapidly approaches from my side, I do not see it

T+12 seconds
I look to my side, get nudged by the surprise helo, instantly fire three shots into nose cone/on ground in front of him

T+13 seconds
Pilot says "don't shoot in main"

T+14 seconds
I shoot two more bullets and then keep running towards my trans helo

T+19 seconds
I am disconnected
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds