Banned from TS3

• cessni
  • cessni's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #15402 by cessni
Banned from TS3 was created by cessni
I was banned once temporarily for a week and I stopped playing PR, installed Squad instead for a while and then came back to PR and kept playing without issues until today I got banned for joining in the first squad that had a name I didn't even look or care. Mr Haley thinks I reinstalled the game to get a new CD key, when in fact I did not even know how the cd key thing works. I just got permanently banned from TS3 by Haley for this reason.
  • cessni
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #15403 by cessni
Replied by cessni on topic Banned from TS3
2 weeks***

This is the ban appeal link, it was 2 weeks, not one as I said. I have a small SSD from 2011 and that is why I uninstalled PR meanwhile I played Squad. Anyway, if the ban was for 2 weeks, why should I be banned for ban evading? Why would I try to evade a temporal ban, when I actually didn't even know it was possible in the first place?

hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...-appeal-n-word#13906

Attachments:
  • cessni
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #15405 by cessni
Cd Key: 8fb7a851169648e2264b64da411e5ffc
  • cessni
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #15406 by cessni
By the way, I was banned today because apparently, among the entire team spamming during squad briefing one of the admins was asking us to disband the squad. As it is obvious, none of us could hear it. I think the admin that banned us all knew this and still banned us all instead of just the squad leader. It is the same procedure I have experienced a few moments ago in Teamspeak, where I was banned permanently because Harley thought I was evading a ban that was ended two months ago. It is also, sadly, quite remarkable the rudeness and lack of professionalism when trying to deal with these matters with him
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #15408 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned from TS3
I asked u if your racism ban was lifted and u said no.

U claimed u were tired of being kicked and banned....

I checked the logs and see u troll a lot.

I checked the connection log and see u have a new hash....you said u left the game and came back with a new install....It looks like u are ban evading based on the info u gave.

Now u r saying that u had a ban lifted...

this is the problem with coming into TS3 to appeal a ban....u need to post an appeal otherwise things get muddy.
  • cessni
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #15411 by cessni
I am sorry that this happened but I am not to blame here. I am open to discuss all of this but I can not do it if you do not let me talk in TS3 and ban me right away when you misunderstand something. I paid for every time my behaviour was incorrect. If you think I did not, ban me again. It's so much easier for you, I understand, but I think it is not very fair.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds