• HellHoundActual
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15347 by HellHoundActual
Ban Appeal was created by HellHoundActual
CD hash: daf719c7fc1b00d0ffd13efcc56293f0
In game name: HellhoundActual.

Explanation:

So an admin named KANYE/TRUMP 2020 decided to kick me for fucking around, I thought he was enemy at first and popped a few shots at him with my MG from a distance away, I didn't know he was the one responding with "CHECK FIRE" Messages, in the distance, Uniforms aren't very distinct and no blue name tag popped up (well over like 300M away so), So then he Warns me and I put "lmao I wasn't even trying to hit you regardless, cry about it."

So he kicked me, understandable, I was kind of a dick with that response.

Then near the end of the round I was messing with some guys at main, throwing smokes so we could "vape" with like, 5 Tickets left, My Little brother came down the stairs to talk to me for a moment, causing me to get distracted and accidentally throw a frag as I thought I had 3 smoke grenades, not 2, killing myself and about 4 others.

We flip from Bijar to Silent Eagle and he just outright Bans me.

He seemed to let Emotions take him over instead of allowing me a proper Explanation as to what happened. When I TK, I apologize, and I even Apologized in All Chat.

So @kayne/Trump2020 if you see this.

I'm sorry I was a dick, I really am, and I'm sorry that accidental Mass TK happened.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by HellHoundActual.
More
6 years 3 months ago #15348 by googleboy
Replied by googleboy on topic Ban Appeal
I'm pretty sure its a temp ban, if not super please remove from list, I did it through prism so I don't know how long its for. As for the mass tk explanation, it happened literally 8 seconds before the round ended so I never saw an apology or anything. Fucking around with smokes and shit in main is against the rules though.
  • HellHoundActual
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #15349 by HellHoundActual
Replied by HellHoundActual on topic Ban Appeal
Well I did put an apology out my friend. Sincerely meant it too. ;-;

Also we were like 20 feet outside of main but in the General vicinity of main, y'know? Squad got wiped out in Mid Bijar and we all spawned back at main, then ran out as the round was about to end.

If it is a Temp ban, is it for like an hour or so? Cause if it is it means I panic'd for no reason.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15352 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
Dont tk at end of round....
  • HellHoundActual
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #15354 by HellHoundActual
Replied by HellHoundActual on topic Ban Appeal
It was 100% Accidental, as stated.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15361 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal

I'm pretty sure its a temp ban, if not super please remove from list, I did it through prism so I don't know how long its for. As for the mass tk explanation, it happened literally 8 seconds before the round ended so I never saw an apology or anything. Fucking around with smokes and shit in main is against the rules though.

tk'ing with 1 ticket left is not allowed, tk'ing with 2 tickets left is not allowed, tk'ing with any number of tickets left is not allowed.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds