Viirus could you fuck off?
  • yaalamo
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15335 by yaalamo
Replied by yaalamo on topic failusiiseli
TL;DR Viirus leaning on my past mistakes already dealt with years ago, trying to paint me as a cheater without actually providing any proof.

Using the name "WWW.CHAVWARE.COM" on October 21st 2015

This happened and was settled in 2015. It was a stupid thing to do, nothing else to say.
prteamwork.com/threads/brah-www-chavware-com-pr-ban-eu2.21153/

Using Mumble crosshair towards the end of 2016

Pulling another skeleton out of the closet, this was settled in 2016. We both know it's Mumble overlay, you used it yourself. It was unfair from me to use it and I haven't used it since getting banned for it. DPRC actually banned me for this in 2017 (they forgot earlier) and I got unbanned fast because I provided footage proving no foul play.
www.dprc-servers.com/t567f8-Banned.html

All chatting with SWAT-

I noticed a player banned in 2016 playing again. I baited him in all chat to confirm it's him, then reported him to SSG and PRTA admins who banned him from everywhere again.

Using the name AAxD iamalegiter8 on July 14th 2016

This was a response to you making a video of a cheater calling you a cunt. It showed a screen shot of the guy talking to iamahacker8. I made this video of you and then used the name iamalegiter8. Only thing this shows is me messing with you because I never liked you.
www.alwaysbased.com/threads/community-vi...3/page-16#post-24386

Using the name YeahOk on July 12th and later

Another bait name. There's no date relation, I used the name several weeks after reports of this guy making a faulty cheat came in. Your own screenshot proves dates are not even close...

Wallhacking throughout December 2017, no BR files

The BR files were available just fine, you just didn't find any actual proof so you have to make stuff up. For reference here's a playlist containing 17 videos of me playing during December 2017.

We couldn't match the different IPs and nicknames throughout all servers but looks like you eventually caught him.

Yours and HOG logs contain the same information, you're just trying to make it seem like either have proven something. Those IPs are really just 3 dynamic ones and they all point to central Slovenia where I live.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by yaalamo.
  • yaalamo
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 3 months ago #15336 by yaalamo
Replied by yaalamo on topic PRO immigration ban appeal
And here's a playlist of 3 videos from the last time I played on your server. You're still refusing to give any proof for the ban.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15337 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic PRO immigration ban appeal
u seem crazy as hell. go away
More
6 years 3 months ago #15357 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic What a pity.
Nah, I like it here at the salt mines
  • spaceniggers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #15363 by spaceniggers
Replied by spaceniggers on topic What a pity.

yadda yadda im a dumb ohioan redneck

You are very confident in telling others to fuck off when you hack yourself
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds