CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI ---- INF MUM SEX SQUAD

• CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12824 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI ---- INF MUM SEX SQUAD was created by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Hello everyone ! for the people who likes who play with me, and who those who does not like to play with me or against me .

first im writing in here because my team mates told me to do it. and also told me to apologize to some admin who does not have a HOG tag.... i think his name is UFEAR IMDRUIT... some shiit like that.so this is my answer.

1 I AM NOT ! going to apologize to that guy or admin because he use excessive admin power to ban someone with out, giving a warning and don't even want to discuss the fuck up he was doing on the game.

2 on that day my squad and the all team including the commander was a agree to delete his fob because was far away from the flag and no one was trying to attack the flags, so he wanted to take down a tank with a tow .. with 8 people with him (his squad) so us as team we do not have 8 people to cap a flag . so that was why i talk over all channel to discuss with the commander plus the other squads so we get agree on this... but no... the guy did not have the balls and comes with his admins powers and banned my ass.. ! poor kid...

3 about crissweb69 and the tanks and the apc squads that he create.... cris if you are a apc or tank squad ... you are a apc or tank squad ... that's it! you can not take a logi at the beginning of the game and build fobs where you think its the best option for you... you did not give the logi to the inf squad so we can not build fobs because of you. . so if you are always a tank squad stay at main and wait for your asset. simple.

so as a conclusion i tried to make the game better and yes ! i can talk to the squads who makes fuck ups! and this game its about communication and coordination if you are not a squad leader you have to be multi task and talk to your squad , the other squad leaders , and the commander . if you cant? and you hate that? you can not be a squad leader! simple as that!

no apologies to you ! and your fuck ups!

best regards to my followers and friends and team mates!

Chucky
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI.
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12825 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI ---- INF MUM SEX SQUAD
i banned you for trolling the commander, and banned you because i am tired of hearing you over all chat on mumble. You spam mumble all the time trying to talk to 1 particular squad. But you talk across all squad chats. 3 days straight i have told you to stop doing that. You have told me that you wouldn't stop multiple times. You kept telling commander this time to delete a useful fob. That killed many APCs that round. And you wanted to delete it when we were not maxed out on fobs. The commander only agreed because you kept telling him to do it. You should also know now you don't delete fall back fobs. And that fob was not out of place, it was not behind enemy lines. It was close enough to our last cap yet far away enough to not be in the direct way of their inf. As far as i am concerned you can stay banned until you apologize and understand that we don't tolerate trolls on this server, or people who disregard rules constantly even though you have been warned for 3 days straight.

1. Do not spam mumble.
2. Do not troll.
3. Do not try to get other players to destroy teamplay and teamwork. (asshating)
4. The rules on the forums serve as the warning, so an admin can administer punishment before warning.

These are the things i banned you for. Don't you forget you have been warned for 3 days straight. Just because i didn't warn you before your ban this time does not mean that you were not warned. You constantly troll, you constantly disregard rules. Why should i say that you should be unbanned especially if you don't apologize.

EDIT: Better yet after reading over you appeal again, stay banned until you grow up.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Im Druid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarePop
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12826 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI ---- INF MUM SEX SQUAD
chuck, you had your chance, we arent going to lift the ban. Just because you are too stupid to figure what to tell all the squad leaders and what to tell just one doesnt mean we are and doesnt mean we have to keep listening to you.

You have been told by many to not do that and im sure other things. The only reason you were allowed back to begin with is that we wiped the ban list. I see you have not changed at all.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12827 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI ---- INF MUM SEX SQUAD
2017-08-29 22:20] !REPORTP performed by '|69th| chrisweb89' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': spamming SL
[2017-08-28 18:27] !REPORT performed by 'MONGOL Gigahorizon': chuck-norris-miam spamming squad leader chat
[2017-08-28 18:27] !WARN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': please stop
[2017-08-28 18:32] !REPORTP performed by ' potato_man' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': keeps spamming all chat
[2017-08-28 18:32] !KICK performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': stop

[2017-08-28 18:25] !REPORTP performed by ' potato_man' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': spamming sql chat
[2017-08-28 18:25] !WARN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': Stop chat-spamming!
[2017-08-28 18:27] !REPORTP performed by ' potato_man' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': keeps spamming squad leader chat, with cancer shit

[2017-08-27 17:42] !WARN performed by '<(00)> pierrethemonkey' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': STOP mumble spamming!
[2017-08-28 18:24] !REPORT performed by 'MONGOL Gigahorizon': Chuck-Norris mumble spam on squadlead radio
[2017-08-28 18:24] !REPORTP performed by '[TZ] iBullDog' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': spamming Mumble comms and wont SHUT THE FUCK UP

[2017-08-26 17:52] !WARN performed by '<(00)> pierrethemonkey' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': Stop chat-spamming!

[2017-08-20 17:59] !WARN performed by '=HOG= York' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': allchat

[2017-08-20 17:41] !REPORTP performed by ' the_dizco_stu' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': yelling and abusing his squaddies, bad eading in general, harassing players
[2017-08-20 17:41] !KICK performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': stop
[2017-08-20 17:41] !REPORTP performed by ' TwatDispenser': chuck-norris most annoying voice in PR
[2017-08-20 17:41] !REPORTP performed by ' Recycle-Bin': chuck-norris yelling and abusin his squaddies bad eating in geral, horsing players
[2017-08-20 17:42] !REPORTP performed by ' Recycle-Bin': chuck-norris keeps telling squaddies he is going to touch their bums
[2017-08-20 17:43] !REPORTP performed by ' the_dizco_stu': thanks for getting rid of chucknorris, i rarely saw such bullshit
[2017-08-20 17:59] !WARN performed by '=HOG= York' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': allchat

[2017-08-18 23:14] !KICK performed by '=HOG= lespyd' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': Stop chat-spamming!
[2017-08-20 17:09] !REPORTP performed by 'l|l teunvd' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': trying to tk me, lieing
[2017-08-20 17:09] !REPORT performed by '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': teunvd asset stealing
[2017-08-20 17:10] !REPORTP performed by 'l|l teunvd' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': lieing trying to tk
[2017-08-20 17:11] !KICK performed by '=HOG= __Super_6__5__' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team

2017-08-13 11:44] !REPORTP performed by ' [R-DEV]Mats391' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': spamming mumble whole round
[2017-08-13 12:07] !REPORTP performed by ' [R-DEV]AlonTavor' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': spamming mumble
[2017-08-13 12:08] !WARN performed by '=HOG= TheBoxKiller' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': STOP mumble spamming!

2017-08-04 19:35] !REPORTP performed by ' KappaBtw' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM':
[2017-08-04 19:35] !REPORTP performed by ' KappaBtw' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': spamming my all squad comms. can't communicate with him screaming
[2017-08-04 19:35] !WARN performed by 'IV.T sabwarfare' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': STOP mumble spamming!

[2017-07-21 16:46] !KICK performed by 'IV.T sabwarfare' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': trolling
[2017-07-21 17:27] !REPORTP performed by ' HOLLYWOOD' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': retard

017-07-15 17:07] !REPORT performed by '[TZ] FFG': chuck firing in main at friendlies flying away
[2017-07-15 17:27] !REPORT performed by ' Chrislesdog': chuck norris miami driving me will not get out
[2017-07-15 17:27] !KILL performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on '=LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM': stop
The following user(s) said Thank You: CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #12829 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI ---- INF MUM SEX SQUAD
ok thats fine thats your opinions and point of view! on that game the commander and the rest of the squads was on my side not yours all of US was agree to delete your fob. so that means that we all troll you? why dont you ban all of them?

yes i talk to all squads because if i am a squad leader i have to communicate my plan to the rest of the squads to capt the flags! simple! no communication on these game? well the game will be lost!

and yes im bitch to some squad leader who is doing something totally wrong

what about the racism that exist on hog? because i speak 3 languages i have a accent witch the racism starts with you guys! calling me inmgrant mexican refugie ? you are violate the server rules to so that will being said!

admin over excessive power! you never warn me like you said thats a lie haley was the one who warn me one time and you can read that in the report.

about that report you can see all those who report me . try to put the battle recorder and see all the stupid retatarted way to play!

Haley why don't you put the all the points? of best squad ? and that my squad and team won the game? in multiple times !
its not looking good for them? i guess? what about but the good things that i do in the game?

anyway ! i will play in another server and of course my team mates will leave your server! simple and you guys will be happy play the way you guys play!

take care good luck
More
6 years 6 months ago #12841 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI ---- INF MUM SEX SQUAD
Chuck, my man. I'd hoped someone would have told this to you earlier: With all the good intent you have, you have no chill.

I'm not the Dalai Lama, but within a group of people, if you annoy them until they don't like you, they'll try to solve the group problem. I guess you annoyed enough people here on HOG, right?

Personally I don't have a problem with you because I know you are pushing for the win, but this is what people have been experiencing from you:
- angry ranting (listed as spam.)
- pushing the limits of rules to where admins don't like you (I think I remember that you were originally banned way back for building FOBs right outside of enemy main bases.)
- rencoroso (teamkilling, being aggressive towards people who don't do things your way.)

People can't appreciate your abilities if you make them hate you.

People don't have a rulebook for PR. They play the way they want. YOU have to work around them sometimes. I used to rant at people too, but all it does is bother people. HOG does not force people to play to any exact rules. If the admins don't mind that people enjoy their PR experience their way, then you must as well. No one screams at you if they can't fly the CAS heli.

I don't know if your ban will ever be lifted, but check your aggression sometimes, buddy. It might save you from this next time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds