Banned appeal

• CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1069 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Banned appeal was created by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Hello this is chuck norris miami! Hello to Haley, postal, hollywood,Cristo,Hotstuff,crazy duck, fivestring, pierre, and all the fucker that i dont remember their names now.

well the reason its that i beng banned from hog for maybe more then 2 weeks? and i being playing in hog for years! so i know sometimes i being banned for 1 hour when i ask to make a map vote, or ask whats next? so i dont have to wait to play insurgency all day.

so all the guys plus quamtum forces told me to send a message here so you guys can take the banned out.

greetings to all the guys!

Allan
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1070 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Banned appeal
Im gonna break a rule here and post on your appeal.You should have been banned months ago.Playing here for years and how do you behave?Spamming squad leader mumble,complaining,allchat...
My opinion is that you shouldnt be unbanned,fortune for you its not on me to decide
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by MarePop.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1072 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic Banned appeal
You were banned by Jevski on the 8th of this month. He will be along shortly.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1073 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned appeal
You where banned by me, for trolling. On Kozelsk you thought it would be funny, to smoke the cache we were defending while spamming comrose. When confronted it was the usual mouthing off - care to explain?

And on another note I must agree somewhat with Marepop here, the time since you have been banned has been bliss on the server.
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1142 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic answer for jevski
everyone knows me for years,! im always the best top 10 players for years! and plus best squad INF MUM SEX. when my friends that i use to play for years in hog knows that i was banned they laugh abouted! and plus DEFEND ME TO TAKE THE BANNED THAT YOU MADE JEVSKY. plus another ADMINS ARE NOT AGREE WITH YOU BEHAVIOR BANNED EVERYONE ALL THE TIME FOR THE SERVER. FOR THE MOST STUPID REASONS< AT THE END THE SERVER WILL BE EMPTY AND BORED BEACUSE ALL THE VETERANS PROS WILL LEAVE THE SERVER TO PLAY IN ANOTHER SERVER WITCH ITS HAPPENING IN WEEKS!!. LOOK HOG LESS THE 40 OR 50 PEOPLE NOW BECAUSE OF YOU. ENJOY YOUR SERVER! SO YOU CAN PLAY ALONE AND HAPPY! LOL

that day! everyone did not want to play ins because we play like 4 maps in a roll of ins! plus there was no map vote, the admin put wherever he wants! and actually me as ALWAYS a squad leader i was telling my squad to dont leave the server that maybe hopefully next one is AAS mode but noooo JEVSKI WANTED TO CAMP THE CACHE FOR 3 HOURS SHOOTING EVERYHTING COMES TO THAT DOOR, (((((( WHATS THE FUN OF THAT))))))))) ???/ NO TACTICS AT ALL, NO PLAY AS A TEAM WORK, TALKING TO ANOTHER SQUADS TO DEFEND THE CACHE IN A 300 MTS RADIO .....NO.... if that its your kind of fun this not the game for you my friend, play call of duty or bf4 bf3 some shiit like that, this is a tactic ,also team work, and communication between everyone to make a better game. so in my opinion. all my guys will leave your server and we will play somewhere else.

thank you for your time. and jevski try to be more mature grow up
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1143 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic lol maybe you are the useless tank squad
im not spamm anything if i see something that you do totally wrong plus all the inf squads we are agree tanks driving in kashan fpr example at the beggining of the game driving around the map like a bunch of retards , dont help the inf cas trans squad at all!! so yes im always telling you guys where in the fuck the tanks are and no prefer to drive the tank like stevee wonder somking pot and talking shiit . and of course we all know that im not just the only one !

so if i never being banned its because a reason, because i make the game more competitive and more difficult . try to get some practice and maybe when you made on the top 10 players or best squad maybe we can talk marepop.

just keep practice !
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds